The 'Sootys in Hospital ' update thread!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Verticalis I will ask this Please do not take it upon yourself to contact Newcastle in any way. I did not ask for you to interfere, and would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
    This is a battle I am capable of fighting and winning, the only reason I post on hippy is because it's a closed forum, non google searchable, there is a certain freedom of speech. I also post for the amusement of others and to keep friends up to date.
    Once again I ask you please to respect my space as it were and not do anything that interfere with my life....

I will not ask what you posted, nor will I look, maybe it's better I didn't know.

Thanks.

• Verticalis I will ask this Please do not take it upon yourself to contact Newcastle in any way. I did not ask for you to interfere, and would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
    This is a battle I am capable of fighting and winning, the only reason I post on hippy is because it's a closed forum, non google searchable, there is a certain freedom of speech. I also post for the amusement of others and to keep friends up to date.
    Once again I ask you please to respect my space as it were and not do anything that interfere with my life....

I will not ask what you posted, nor will I look, maybe it's better I didn't know.

Thanks.

not personal at all, no names mentioned - but I have just seen so much criminal activity being carried out by the NHS recently......people staggering about having been "operated on" and conned into becoming invalid......by the forces of darkness and big pharma - that NO'ONE is going to tell me to keep my gob shut - until they kill my ass.

Yes, I'm sure they could, it's easy to disappear people.........but in my bigger picture, the universe turns in a wheel much bigger than any tiny little planet - never mind any tiny little lifetime - and I'm throwing my dust into that bigger wheel xxx

• Hi Sooty, been offline for a while so just saw this. Hope you manage to get sorted and feel better soon, in the meantime I am nearby if you need anything. Feel free to PM me if you need shopping or anything xx

• might be better verticalis48 to let sooty sort it out he has enough to think about never mind somebody running around the ward screeming banzi i know your hearts in the right place gal but let him sort it

• might be better verticalis48 to let sooty sort it out he has enough to think about never mind somebody running around the ward screeming banzi i know your hearts in the right place gal but let him sort it

yeah, I know man - I just went too far as usual.....but I have well backed right off.....just sorry (yet again) for sticking my sagittarian size nines in :(

• Look Mate, I don't want to get heavy with you but I have been around a very long time, I have seen it all before in horrible detail and I have lost really good mates to pancreatitis, its serious and its usually down to lifestyle.

You have gotta get your shit into gear man because this is a wake up call. Life is really not a rehearsal, there is no rewind button.

Tough love maybe but it is said with real love, hope you appreciate what I am saying because it comes from the heart.

24 stone, varicous veins on you liver and pancreatitis, its time to reflect old son. It aint no fun being dead

• Hi all, update time!
    I am discharged from hospital, my pancreas is still having a grumble, but I'm eating nearly naff all fat or oil, so it's better than it was, I have appointment to see surgeon on 20th September to see how to proceed...they are taking their sweet time about it is all I can say!
    Im Well enough, crappy tummy ache...feel like I have been punched in the gut but to be expected I suppose...my Wife Mercedes has come over from Spain to look after me, [emoji847]has to go back again in October but can't be helped, she will be back soon enough .
    Thanks all for your messages of support. It's touching to know so many care.. Verticalis, you're forgiven, I know ya had best intentions....I was ill as hell at the time and well, I'm a grumpy git at the best of times...lol

Cheers all!

• Been Away For A Teenie While Sootyfoot ...So Just Be Catching Up With This.

Sending You My Mahoooosive (((Hugggs))) Of Healing And Love And My Bounce Bounciness Too hehehe :)
    Hope You Feeling More Betters Day By Day By Days :) x

• Hi all, update time!
    I am discharged from hospital, my pancreas is still having a grumble, but I'm eating nearly naff all fat or oil, so it's better than it was, I have appointment to see surgeon on 20th September to see how to proceed...they are taking their sweet time about it is all I can say!
    Im Well enough, crappy tummy ache...feel like I have been punched in the gut but to be expected I suppose...my Wife Mercedes has come over from Spain to look after me, [emoji847]has to go back again in October but can't be helped, she will be back soon enough .
    Thanks all for your messages of support. It's touching to know so many care.. Verticalis, you're forgiven, I know ya had best intentions....I was ill as hell at the time and well, I'm a grumpy git at the best of times...lol

Cheers all!

so relieved man.......I just felt it for you, thank you for forgiving me (little dark place in my universe just got lighter) - keep going and all the best for your aching guts, glad you getting help, love and support xxx

• Take it easy SF :) hugs x

Hi all, update time!

Cheers all!

• Good to hear this mate. Hope that you will be on the mend soon :)

Well I'm totally off booze and fats to the most part, low fat yoghurt, no cheese, tiniest scrape of butter or low fat spread, I'm learning to like toast n marmalade without tons of butter...in fact NO butter or Marge, I'm actually drinking Water ( never thought I'd see the day!) I've dropped to 1 level sugar in tea n coffee instead of two heaped..I'm eating more veggies and fish, doing a little walking every day ...just trying to keep well untill the operation. Have appointment on 20th to see surgeon...let's hope he pulls his finger out n gets me done asap.

• Thats Fabby To See Sootyfoot ..And Well Done You And Keep Iy All Up As It Will All Be Helping You Very Muchly And I Be Both Hoping And Wishing That The Surgeon Healer Gets His Fingers Out ASAP For You (((Hugggs)))

• Well I'm totally off booze and fats to the most part, low fat yoghurt, no cheese, tiniest scrape of butter or low fat spread, I'm learning to like toast n marmalade without tons of butter...in fact NO butter or Marge, I'm actually drinking Water ( never thought I'd see the day!) I've dropped to 1 level sugar in tea n coffee instead of two heaped..I'm eating more veggies and fish, doing a little walking every day ...just trying to keep well untill the operation. Have appointment on 20th to see surgeon...let's hope he pulls his finger out n gets me done asap.

That's what I like to hear, its the only way forward and you have to keep at it, you will turn things around. If you don't it will just be something else maybe more serious further down the line.