The Case for Polyandry and lessening overpopulation

• I know someone who had an open relationship at his suggestion. He convinced his missus it was a good idea and he thought he'd be knee deep in girls. Turned out he managed a few shags and several rejections, whilst his missus ended up getting shagged silly every weekend. Inevitably they split up over it as he couldn't handle it.

Oh rain.....bad design concept....not worked through the details well enough......what a shame. That's definitely a going from bad to worse story......hope he recovered in t'end.

• I think that's the problem. There is almost always one party who is more keen than the other. Or one who wasn't keen, but became too keen for the others' liking. Or one who wants to call it a day, and one who wants to continue.. ad nauseaum (or however its spelled)

• I know someone who had an open relationship at his suggestion. He convinced his missus it was a good idea and he thought he'd be knee deep in girls. Turned out he managed a few shags and several rejections, whilst his missus ended up getting shagged silly every weekend. Inevitably they split up over it as he couldn't handle it.

:rofl: