THE BLACK GODDESS & HER GREEN MAN

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I'm putting this post in here because otherwise it'll probably get taken down - because it'll probably piss some folks off - but well I thought "free speech" was a real concept ??????

This is not going to be an easy thread to start.....I am working on the intro and will post it later today......but it is well hard, so taking some fettling :huglove:

• I'm putting this post in here because otherwise it'll probably get taken down - because it'll probably piss some folks off - but well I thought "free speech" was a real concept ??????

This is not going to be an easy thread to start.....I am working on the intro and will post it later today......but it is well hard, so taking some fettling :huglove:

thanks sweetie -- this is taking some starting, you're helping xxx

https://youtu.be/i2GEOcEcRtY

• Looking forward to reading it.
    How is thee sexy biatch this fine day? You ok?

not bad considering "the cat is now out of the bag" I left pics on the main PC desktop......plus a pretty explicit declaration of stuff to you know who.......so I'm getting ready for the balloon to go up or the whole thing to get resolved.............one way or another xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Loving you Luce - so glad we met

• not bad considering "the cat is now out of the bag" I left pics on the main PC desktop......plus a pretty explicit declaration of stuff to you know who.......so I'm getting ready for the balloon to go up or the whole thing to get resolved.............one way or another xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Loving you Luce - so glad we met

Oh fucking hell! Shiiit what's he said? [emoji85] glad I met you too, looking forward to our next meet up! Keep smiling sexy lady xxxxx

• Not said anything yet.........obviously still thinking about it..........picking his moment.....I am not being lulled into his false sense of security - and am preparing myself for life on the street..........which ain't going to be pretty at my age ha ha ha ha ha she said while crying her fucking eyes out ......

• WELL ......... think meltdown has been swerved ........ RESPECT DUE (to the mans heart n spirit n soul) - think salvage and new life might be on the cards ..... not totally sure, there will be some fucking big hurdles to get over because I'm a crazy woman.....

....but at least we can maybe start re-negotiating - I'm hoping so anyway.

Could hit buffers I haven't banked on - but a crack of light has opened....... holy fuck, bless All That Is xxx

• not sure if this posted.....but in fairness and honesty and truthfulness - it ought to be put out:

[h=2]Re: what on earth is going on[/h] [INDENT] Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Sorry youve lost me..who have you pissed off? I.piss people off all the time for doing nothing...take no notice.

sorry my friend....there is so much confusion going on in my life at the moment. From being a good little white girl....since I came off the SSRI meds I now have VR relationships with 3 guys....one is gophangover (who has tried to give me the serious brushoff because he has too much going on in his own life and I was creating too many waves (but I still feel him in my energy space often....we have a love thing), second is another beautiful cat who I now believe I have long standing connections with but who is struggling with the notion of possession and fidelity (he is a wonderful guy with "old school" requirements of monogamy) and then this 3rd guy, not on UKH but someone I have admired (and loved) from afar for 30 years relating to his El Pocito work and his amazing heart n soul n spirit. There are others too....hetero, bi, gay, trans who I just feel so much loving for...can't list them, but I hope they know how much they are fucking loved...

I'm looking at the Bonobo primate thing because I don't think that I should be feeling like a whore (for a start off I'm not asking for financial recompense, only mutual affection feelings).....I am feeling a love that is boundless............that includes everyone....anyone I meet might need love, arms around them, a deep look in their eyes a touch of their hand, a shag against a wall - I no longer understand anything except my body and mind are turning into something that I don't own anymore - and it's scary and beautiful...

Am I making any sense man - I am sooooooooooooo wasted[/QUOTE]

:insane: I need to plug.in and.put the brain on charge

Keep being you...you dont need no permission or approval[/QUOTE]

but my planetside everyday life is just insane....I got £1000 worth of "sleep tech" equipment delivered today....via an American 'cosmetic clinic/chain of private hospitals. I just been told I need to take substantial thyroid meds for the rest of my days or my endocrine system is tanked - how do you risk/throw your physical base (home and persona...significant other OH other half... whatever the words mean......aaaaargh) - I AM JUST COMPLETELY BEFUDDLED ????????

https://youtu.be/qApaVLZmH1A
    [/INDENT]

• Acht! VRs! not half as bad as if there were pics of you naked with someone, OK your fella's pride may be knocked for six but you aint physically been shagging anybody. Might even give your relationship a kick start.

What are the pictures you left up anyway? ...... feel free to share :reddevil:

• Acht! VRs! not half as bad as if there were pics of you naked with someone, OK your fella's pride may be knocked for six but you aint physically been shagging anybody. Might even give your relationship a kick start.

WOW...........man now you are tempting me, told you my sex was on steroids ...... not going to be tooooo controversial, nor hurt anyone, but o.k. watch this space xxx

• If I get that guys phone number, fancy a 3sum? ;p

it's all very innocent etherea (at the moment anyway) - myself and the lovely Luce had a wonderful sunny afternoon in the park by the swings.....but because my Life Force is on overdrive (probably because I'm on the cusp of dying) - I managed to "pull" a handsome looking stranger.....really wasn't trying, we just looked at each other and connected in some inexplicable way.....I'm beginning to feel ever so slightly dangerous......except that I have had a lifetime of learning about holding, self control, never really telling anything the way I really feel.........which is probably why my throat chakra is telling me something is killing me......and I need to mend it before it's too late.

So - living in interesting times indeed, I will be proceeding with some caution and plenty of respect, but most of all, with growing love and compassion for myself and the rest of the world I live in:

"Do not go gentle into that good night" is a poem in the form of a villanelle, and the most famous work of Welsh poet Dylan Thomas (1914–1953). Though first published in the journal Botteghe Oscure in 1951, it was written in 1947 when he was in Florence with his family.

Big Cosmic Love e xxx

• You did connect, it was like you knew each other. I saw it! Crazy [emoji12]

• Oh Luce - you know we laughed about both being "leptics" - just put an update link on Health & Wellbeing:
    [h=3]NEW MEDICINE 2017 - kick out the crap ![/h]
    about the nuts state of Western medicine.....when most of the planet hasn't got enough food, water, shelter and is getting their homes and families bombed the shit out of - so much fucking inequity - and this is what I'm doing - yeah, that's integrity for you - aaaargh

what an excruciating dilemma - what a hyprocrit......no wonder I fucking drink.......it's to attempt to live with my own unauthenticity !

Hiya dude....sorry for delay in getting back to you.........there won't be anything here you haven't probably already seen loads of and much more sexy...........but this is my small selection of turn on material.....words and visuals.....c what you think..let me know if you don't mind. Always kinda interesting to know where one is on the spectrum of umph - I don't get out much :hippy:

xxxxxx

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r6q…gWRu8wrdoKIUkA6pspJa?dl=0