Do you live in an unconventional house?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• would have been more fun if they had supplied it, just think of the fun you can have with a film companys 4i. hand it back with no fuel and bald back tyres :)

It had an interesting life while it was with me that car did!

Eventually swapped it on a mint black 2.8i Capri and the poor guy got rear ended on his way home and the 4i was written off, shame, they are a lot rarer than Capris are now.

• i swapped a arthur daley type jag xj6 for a 2.8 laser capri. not one of them was worth the price of the road tax. always fancied a 4i or early xr4x4. think ive had about 5 or 6 mk2 xr2's. are they rs turbo recaro's??

Possibly, can't remember off the top of my head where I got them from, it had the quite rare Efi version of the 2.8 in it as well, only fitted in the last of the mk3 granny 2.8s. made about 10bhp less but a shit load more torque so it went alright, fairly light cars the old 4is.

• Hmmmm?? ...
    Well I Live In A House .. But Its Defo "Unconventional" hahahaha .
    Cos Its Defo Cray Cray Tipsy Turvey Alice In Wonderland And A Magic Mushroom Ride hahahaha ..hehehe:)

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaha ...Ooops I Defo Crack Myself Up Hahahaha Soreeee ....hehehe:))

And Oh Well If You Cant Laugh And Giggle At Yourself Then Who Can You Truly Laugh And Giggle At hehehe:insane:

• Possibly, can't remember off the top of my head where I got them from, it had the quite rare Efi version of the 2.8 in it as well, only fitted in the last of the mk3 granny 2.8s. made about 10bhp less but a shit load more torque so it went alright, fairly light cars the old 4is.

I had a 4x4 2.9 ex police granada Scorpio, complete with large hole in the dash from where they ripped the vascar unit out. Went pretty well, but boy did it drink some petrol...

• It had an interesting life while it was with me that car did!

Eventually swapped it on a mint black 2.8i Capri and the poor guy got rear ended on his way home and the 4i was written off, shame, they are a lot rarer than Capris are now.

Oohhh I don't think I'd be wearing shoes like that in the countryside!;)