Relationship requirements

• I'm new to the group and have just read an old thread about deal breakers in relationships. Thought it would be good to start it up again as there were some interesting comments. I have had several relationships over the years (two of them serious) but I have been single for around 3 years. I'm happy as I am but I would now like to meet someone. My past experiences with men (some good, some bad) have shown me what I want and also what I don't want from a relationship. I know that we all need to compromise at times and can't always have everything exactly as we'd like it but there are some issues that I'm not willing to compromise on (some of which may seem petty) I would rather be alone. I put up with a lot of crap in the past but the new improved me wont make the same mistakes.

• Most blokes just look for boobs n a pulse..

lol I am very happy with my partner,but if I were single again?Definately trust for me is the most important.My ex husband used to do a load of stuff behind my back (especially financially)which was not positive.I don't enjoy living on the edge so he had to go!:D
    How about you Babs?Whats yours?

• How about pretend snoring? I find I can usually get away with that. One of my exes rolled me towards him, I did the pretend snore and he pushed me back over the other side of the bed really roughly. I was livid, but I couldn't let on I was awake!

• If you'd asked me 4 years ago i would have said that any potential partner would have to be good looking, wealthy and have a nice car. After a very messy breakup from an abusive relationship and the death of my wonderful father my priorities have changed somewhat. The main thing I would look for in a relationship is kindness. He would also have to share my love of animals

• After that Miss_bee,I think I would of gone one step further and pretended I was sleep talking.....and mentioned another guys name ;) lol

yeah Sooo True ....And I May Gone One Further And Said Two Or Maybe Three Names Saying I Wanna Be In The Middle Again hahahahaha....:))

• Hmmm?? ..I Guess Because I Am Very Sort Of Wild And Untamed And A Free Spirit Spirited But Gentle And Sensative Too He Would Have To Be Wild And Untamed Too hahaha...But Also Have A Gentleness To His Wildness...And Because I Love Touch And Skin On Skin As I Be A Very Touchy Feely Sensual Being Who Needs Touch He Would Have To Be Very That Way Too hahaha...And I Like And Need A Man To Be A Man Meaning Rough Manly Inner Strength And Outer Strength NOT All Groomed And Prissy hahahaha...Someone Who Loves Hard And Plays Hard hehehe....Maybe Like A Big Gentle Bear Whoose Lap I Could Sit Upon And Snuggle Up Feeling Both Love And Protected Yep I Know That Sounds Silly But I Be Silly And Childish In Heart And Spirit And So Need To Feel That And He Would Defo Have To Be Into Pleasuring Sensually..Erotically Etc Etc In Love Making With Great Stamina Too hahahahaha...As I Be That Way Too And Would Need That Too From A Man I In Relationship Too And Faithfulness And Trust And Honesty And No Fakeness No Lies Etc Is Everything To Me Too ...
    As I Despise Fakers Liars And Cheaters So Could Never Be With Anybody Who Is Not Real.:(

Ooops Forgot hahaha...I Dont Really Have A Type ..So Size Etc No Matter To Me Big Short Skinny Small Etc ...Because For Me Its About "Whats Inside The Wrapper Not The Outside Wrapper" hahaha.. And Also I Attarcted To Different And Quirky Too hahaha...Someone Who Thinks And Be Outside The Box Not Inside The Box .. As They Would Have To Be "To Want Me In The First Place hahahaha" :))
    And Not Sure If That Could Be A Woman Too As No Not Been Ever With A Woman Or Attracted To One ...But If I Ever Was Then It Would Not Matter To Me ..Either ...So I Cannot Truly Say Never Would Happen As I Dont Truly Know Either....So Just Saying That Too Because I Know Somebody Who That Did Happen Too ...And Even Now She Married To Her Now 7Years She Says She Not Gaye As She Not Attracted To Any Other Woman Except Her Partner Ever As She Was Only In Men Relationships Before And Never Was Ever Attracted To Women Or Thought Of Them That Way Until She Met Sophie Which Obviously She Found Hard To Both Understand And Accept At First So Thats Why I Said That hahaha:)

• Hmmm?? ..I Guess Because I Am Very Sort Of Wild And Untamed And A Free Spirit Spirited But Gentle And Sensative Too He Would Have To Be Wild And Untamed Too hahaha...But Also Have A Gentleness To His Wildness...And Because I Love Touch And Skin On Skin As I Be A Very Touchy Feely Sensual Being Who Needs Touch He Would Have To Be Very That Way Too hahaha...And I Like And Need A Man To Be A Man Meaning Rough Manly Inner Strength And Outer Strength NOT All Groomed And Prissy hahahaha...Someone Who Loves Hard And Plays Hard hehehe....Maybe Like A Big Gentle Bear Whoose Lap I Could Sit Upon And Snuggle Up Feeling Both Love And Protected Yep I Know That Sounds Silly But I Be Silly And Childish In Heart And Spirit And So Need To Feel That And He Would Defo Have To Be Into Pleasuring Sensually..Erotically Etc Etc In Love Making With Great Stamina Too hahahahaha...As I Be That Way Too And Would Need That Too From A Man I In Relationship Too And Faithfulness And Trust And Honesty And No Fakeness No Lies Etc Is Everything To Me Too ...
    As I Despise Fakers Liars And Cheaters So Could Never Be With Anybody Who Is Not Real.:(

Ooops Forgot hahaha...I Dont Really Have A Type ..So Size Etc No Matter To Me Big Short Skinny Small Etc ...Because For Me Its About "Whats Inside The Wrapper Not The Outside Wrapper" hahaha.. And Also I Attarcted To Different And Quirky Too hahaha...Someone Who Thinks And Be Outside The Box Not Inside The Box .. As They Would Have To Be "To Want Me In The First Place hahahaha" :))
    And Not Sure If That Could Be A Woman Too As No Not Been Ever With A Woman Or Attracted To One ...But If I Ever Was Then It Would Not Matter To Me ..Either ...So I Cannot Truly Say Never Would Happen As I Dont Truly Know Either....So Just Saying That Too Because I Know Somebody Who That Did Happen Too ...And Even Now She Married To Her Now 7Years She Says She Not Gaye As She Not Attracted To Any Other Woman Except Her Partner Ever As She Was Only In Men Relationships Before And Never Was Ever Attracted To Women Or Thought Of Them That Way Until She Met Sophie Which Obviously She Found Hard To Both Understand And Accept At First So Thats Why I Said That hahaha:)

Danann shut up and come to bed lol :p

• I Be Like ???? Too Sootyfoot ....As I Defo Not Shut Up hahaha And Dont Go To Bed Either hahahaha.

Wasn't me that posted that! [emoji23][emoji23]'twas essexcamper!! I just asked ???? Meaning, dude, this is Danann, what ARE you insinuating?...lol

• Wasn't me that posted that! [emoji23][emoji23]'twas essexcamper!! I just asked ???? Meaning, dude, this is Danann, what ARE you insinuating?...lol

I know That You Not Be Writing That Sooryfoot hahaha I Was Just Meaning That I Agreed With You "?????" As To What He Must Of Been Thinking As I Had No Clue Either hahahaha..
    Ok I Understood The Shut Up Bit ...hahaha...
    Because I Do "BABBLE AWAY" hahahaha As I Be Very Expressive And Write What I Feel And Be Thinking At The Time hahahahaha
    But I Not Understand The "Come To Bed Bit"???
    ...hahahaha.

And So Thats Why I Said "Me Too Sootyfoot????...
    Meaning I Not Understand What Was Saying...
    But I Never Thought That You Wrote That hahahaha..
    Truly :))