So I got sacked!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Maybe, if you are happy with it, but you lose all your employment rights, holiday pay, sick pay, pension, maternity leave, redundancy etc. If you only work for one company you technically can't be self employed but far too many companies are hiding behind fake self employment to rob workers of their rights

i am liking agency work right now, you still have holiday pay and some security, but i still get to choose when and where i work. currently can't decide between superbikes or common people........i think superbikes will win over :D

• Thanks all, sorry been offline for a while, I got a little payout but tbh my sickness record was abysmal. However, if I had less stress from them I wouldn't be sick!

It is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened (apart from marrying his dudeness and having the sprogs obviously). I have managed to land myself a seriously sweet part time job to cover the bills leaving me with loads of time to sort out my biz. Working a couple of craft fairs this weekend so that will (hopefully) be a nice little bit of extra cash.

Got so many plans it's unreal! Loads happier now!!!

• Thanks all, sorry been offline for a while, I got a little payout but tbh my sickness record was abysmal. However, if I had less stress from them I wouldn't be sick!

It is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened (apart from marrying his dudeness and having the sprogs obviously). I have managed to land myself a seriously sweet part time job to cover the bills leaving me with loads of time to sort out my biz. Working a couple of craft fairs this weekend so that will (hopefully) be a nice little bit of extra cash.

Thats Great To See And Hear Rainbow Pheonix ...And I Be Very Happy For You Too That You Are Sooo Much Happier Now Too And Have Many Great New Exciting Plans :))

Keep Smiling Always (((Hugggs))) Of Happiness And Love:)

• ukhippy.com/attachment/26206/

Good Sunny Sunshine New Born Day All Ya UKHippy Peeps:))

Enjoy The Sunshine Always...
    Love And Peace Always
    And Smile Always Making Life Always Seem Brighter And Lighter
    And Always Feel Laughter And Have Laughter Always
    I Wish You All These Gifts Of Love Your Way :))
    Love & (((Hugggs))) ....Danann ♡♡♡♡♡

Congrats Rainbow, lovely to hear you are happier.