Uh-Oh! I Am In A Relationship But Have A Crush On A Uni Lecturer

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• So, today when I was at uni, I had a lecture with this man, let's call him Karl (not his real name, obviously), and he was INSANELY hot. Quite tall, skinny, well dressed, dark brown hair, glasses and a gorgeous English accent that would make any woman cream in her knickers.

The thing is I'm in a relationship with a guy back home in Belfast and we've been together for six months and it's been great. I just can't help but feel guilty for fantasising about this lecturer. See today when he was showing us this video about joiking (google it!), I fantasised about me and him at a bar having a drink and then fucking each other at his house. He was kissing my neck and my body and gave me oral sex, that made me cum so hard, I nearly fainted.

And....

As you can guess, the rest of the lecture was just THAT, so I haven't a clue what I learned today.

Is it normal to have a crush on a uni lecturer? And should I feel guilty?

• In case you dont google...A joik (also spelled yoik), luohti, vuolle, leu'dd, or juoiggus is a traditional form of song of the Sami people people of the Nordic countries. Originally, joik referred to only one of several Sami singing styles, but in English the word is often used to refer to all types of traditional Sami singing.

• I do worry about you sometimes :eek:

You definitely need to ditch the homeboy though :( for his own sake :D

Be kind!

Fantasy... pffft :rolleyes:

• i can only speak from my own experience.
    i am now on my third long term relationship, not counting the very short one that fooked my life over, and my experience is that if you love someone you don't look elsewhere for anything, because if you love someone they are everything.

if you are looking elsewhere i don't think you can truly want to be with your partner *unless* you have both agreed on an open or poly or some other kind of non-exclusive relationship *first* and you both agreed.

• What lurve is this?

I would be extremely naive to imagine that previous partners did not fantasise about others or find them stimulating or attractive somehow.......Im a properly deppressive celebate but even in my most idiotic moments I know that......pretending otherwise is short termist and undermines the 'love' concept

• Very guilty , and he might loose his job if you did . Your sex life seems very complicated !

No he would not lose his job as he is teaching over 18 year olds at a university. He would only be at risk of losing his job if he was teaching at a school or college where the students were under 18.

• i can only speak from my own experience.
    i am now on my third long term relationship, not counting the very short one that fooked my life over, and my experience is that if you love someone you don't look elsewhere for anything, because if you love someone they are everything.

if you are looking elsewhere i don't think you can truly want to be with your partner *unless* you have both agreed on an open or poly or some other kind of non-exclusive relationship *first* and you both agreed.

I agree with this. Finding other people attractive is the norm, but if you're having wild fantasies and concerned enough to ask for advice on a forum, I'd guess something is wrong. You've also only been with your boyfriend for six months - you should still be in the honeymoon phase!

• As long as it stays in your head there is no harm done
    Just don't call your boyfriend by your lecturers name when you're fucking him

You want to try been married five times.... and countless girlfriends..'Babe' is the way to go [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• I'm really quite confused about what the words "love" and "fidelity" mean. As far as I can make out, throughout life we seem to have been domesticated by social/cultural/political brainwashing - into making agreements to live as if we were dead.......

Will I live tomorrow?
    Well I just can't say
    Will I live tomorrow?
    Well I just can't say
    But I know for sure
    I don't live today
    Jimi Hendrix

Only waking up when it's nearly too late and you have fuck all to lose - what a bloody stupid waste of an incarnation. It sure takes bottle to go against the grain though, you'll be villified, judged maybe even locked up, certainly shunned - but well I'm having a serious look at the alternative to a living death.......

https://youtu.be/2lK4LrD8Ii4