Spiritual awakening

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• My spiritual journey has been a long one. I became a Christian at age 8, in my mom's Baptist church. The Catholic church borrowed me from the Baptist church at Christmas to sing one of their songs in Latin. I started singing in the Catholic folk choir when I was twelve, with a friend that was Catholic. I got married in a Catholic church at 18....divorced 6 months later. Went to Iran while I was in the army....met a beautiful Muslim that wanted to marry....didn't. Lived with the CHRIST BROTHERHOOD in Santa Fe NM. Read Ralm Das' book BE HERE NOW. Read Madam Blavasky's book THE SECRET DOCTRINE. Hung out with the Hari Krisna's at the rainbow gatherings....they brought an elephant once. Hung with some other Buddhists a few times. And just finished the book THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR DUMMIES TO THE AKASHIC RECORD. So far, that was the best.