Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Not spy just Adermatoglyphia ;)

Wowwww Thats A Big Mahoosive Word ...Defo Gonna Have To Look That Up Whether It Be Good Or Bad Its A Fabby Cool Mahoosive Word Even Though As Well I Would Not Even Know How To Speak Say It hahahaha :)))

I Lovezzz Mahoosive Fabby Cool Words And I Collect Them Too hahaha Okayyy I Cannot Speak Say Them But That Does Not Stop Me Lovinzz Them hahahaha:)

• Not spy just Adermatoglyphia ;)

Hahahaha ...Seems Not Only Am I Bouncie Childlike Looney Tuney And A ??????

I Be "A MUTANT TOO" hahahahaha :boing::boing::happydanc:woohoo:hahaha...

AND Now I Know WHY I Lovezzzz The XMEN Soooo Much NomadicRT hahahaha:insane::insane:Because I MUTANT DANANN hahahaha :boing::happydanc

And Sssshhhhooshhh ..NomadicRT ......I Defo Know More Than 4 Families That Be Like Meez Too ...:reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil:

So I Know More Than The WIKI Brainy Thingy Look Up Learning Thingy ...hahahaha :woohoo::woohoo::boing::boing::happydanc :broc::))))))))))

• You be special Danann [alien]

:D

Hahahaha.....Nah Im Just Simply Meez Nothing More Nothing Less Just Looney Tuney Childish Bouncie Dananns NomadicRT hahahaha ..

BUT.....Hmmmmm? ONE Of My MANY Fav Beatest Songs Spring Bounces Into My Head Now And NomadicRT ..That Be.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA Im A FEEAK Ooops CREEP WEIRDO Blimmin Predictive Text HAHAHA Ooops A MUTANT FREAK CREEP WEIRDO ETC MAYBE HAHAHA:reddevil::insane::reddevil::insane::happydanc

BUT All Bounciness Fun Joking Aside ...I Really DO LOVEZZ THAT SONG :))

• also chemotherapy can cause fingerprint loss.

To be honest It would be a bonus if I had no fingerprints :D

HAHAHAHAHA ..:))):clap:

It Be Very Sad Though About The Chemotherapy Though As The Treatment Is Sadly Very Hard For Many People :((

Just Thought I Say That In Case Someone Throws There Knifes At Me For Laughing ...

Even Thought I ONLY Laughing At What You Said About You Alices Wonderland As It Did Make Me Soooo Giggle :)

BUT Thought Alices Wonderland That I Catch The Knifes Between My Teeth First And Make That Crystal :)))....In Case Somebody Reads Our Words And Does Start Throwing Knifes At Me....And Accuses Me Of Something I Not Meaning Or Saying :)

• Wow Danann, what have you been smoking tonight!

• Going for a kip, big day tomorrow. My brother and his mate stripped his bike engine 6 months ago to replace the gearbox then gave up on it. Now none of them have any idea how to put it back together. So I get the job, best bit is they put everything in one box when they finished.

• Not everyday you discover you have a very rare mutation 8)

Dont Know If It Be Called A "Discovery" ...It Be Just Normal Day In Dananns Little Home World HAHAHAHA .....But I Do Wish I Was BLUE Like An AVATAR HAHAHA ...Now THAT Would Be A DISCOVERY NomadicRT ...HAHAHAHA:))

OK As Said Once Before On Here I DID Once Paint Myself Tip To Toe BLUE In Cool Blue BodyPaint And Made Myself Into A AVATAR For Fun As I Lovezz To Playyyy HAHAHA ...:D:D:reddevil::clap:...But SADLY It WASHES OFF ....HAHAHA.

• Hmmmmm?? ...Talking About Avatar And Blue BodyPaint I Might Just Go And Do That NOW HAHAHAHAHA......:reddevil::insane::insane:....

Because Its Good For The Heart And Mind And Body And Spirit To Playyyyy And Have Bouncie Fun .:clap::boing::boing::boing:...:woohoo:Yep ..Yada ..Yayyyyy Thats What Im Gonna Do NOW HAHAHA ...And Dance Around My Little Danann Home Avatar Style HAHAHA :woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::reddevil::reddevil::insane:

• Well theres nothing quite like painting yourself blue when the mood takes you :D

Soooo True ....I Believe You Should Always Do Whatever Makes You Happy No Matter How Silly Or Looney It Is HAHAHA.

Because Life And Sadly Many People Are Too Serious ...So A Little Bit Of Letting Yourself Go And Having Fun And Being Silly And Letting Your Inner Child Out Is Great Powerful Medicine And The Bestest Medicine:D

Ok My Innerchild Is Always Out HAHAHA ...But It Is Good And Fun To Let Yourself Go And Not Care Or Let Peeps Or Life Or Age Etc Stop Anybody From Just Being Simply Silly And Having Fun ..:D

• Hmmmmm?? ...Talking About Avatar And Blue BodyPaint I Might Just Go And Do That NOW HAHAHAHAHA......:reddevil::insane::insane:....

Because Its Good For The Heart And Mind And Body And Spirit To Playyyyy And Have Bouncie Fun .:clap::boing::boing::boing:...:woohoo:Yep ..Yada ..Yayyyyy Thats What Im Gonna Do NOW HAHAHA ...And Dance Around My Little Danann Home Avatar Style HAHAHA :woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::reddevil::reddevil::insane:

Wish there were more like you out there. Your posts always bring a smile to my face when I read about your exploits. Crack on, get blue and enjoy! :clap::cheshire::peaceman:

• Just got home from work,so having a cuppa,and a little read of the forum.Take out for dinner tonight so a nice start to my following 4 days off.

• Thanks IC!I hope they go.....very......slowly!lol Whats the weather doing in France?I was watching a show (UK)called "New lives in the Sun"?Made me laugh,a couple sat outside their new house somewhere in France last summer......quite smug with their lot,and said "Can't do this in the UK"? Really??I recall sitting outside numerous times last summer,yes in the UK!Then the next episode,its pissing down?lol That'll teach them!:D

Is the weather really THAT different to the UK?

• not a lot,feel knackered,not sure im cut out for this work stuff..i feel like when you start school its great...till you realise you have to go regularly...id much rather be bumming around the woods with a chainsaw or planting stuff?xx

• Yikes , P&C!!! Maybe a bit of ice on the affected area ? At least you new when you did it :)

I used all the ice in my gin . . .

Luckily my foot is a lot better today, and i have downgraded the injury to just a bruise; albeit a damn fine one.

You need some steel toe-capped crocs :thumbup:

(preferably bird resistant ones) :D

Now there is a opening in the fashion market! ?

• Thanks IC!I hope they go.....very......slowly!lol Whats the weather doing in France?I was watching a show (UK)called "New lives in the Sun"?Made me laugh,a couple sat outside their new house somewhere in France last summer......quite smug with their lot,and said "Can't do this in the UK"? Really??I recall sitting outside numerous times last summer,yes in the UK!Then the next episode,its pissing down?lol That'll teach them!:D

Is the weather really THAT different to the UK?

Depends where in France !!

Its probably an average of a couple of degrees warmer in the north half of the country,though the south can be ridiculously warm. Much more like oz in some parts.

Gotta dash-rugby is back on

Yours sadly fly xx

• Enoyed it too,though the four large bottles of buckwheat beer may of helped!! I love my six nations tournament and even if wales win or lose,I still find loads of positives in the game.

I am sure that there are many hippies who do not realise how much in common the hippy values have in common with rugby values. I think the oval spirit is a good example for fair play and decency.

I was hoping that scotland would win today as well as france and hopefully wales tomorrow so that we would of had the excitement of a down to the wire super saturday next week,but ireland have won a week in advance and very well done to them for doing it well and cleanly. still looking forward to next week though with a chance for wales to take second place :-)

Love,light and thumping hard tackles

fly xx

• Post by itinerant child ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • oops pushed the wrong button. I meant to say that I got big too late for the game. If I had ever decided to have a kid, I would of encouraged him or her to take up the sport as I think it has a lot of good lessons in it for a youngster,and oldsters too.

Just making a nice cup of mint tea then early night for me. Am an hour ahead of you lot !!

• oops pushed the wrong button. I meant to say that I got big too late for the game. If I had ever decided to have a kid, I would of encouraged him or her to take up the sport as I think it has a lot of good lessons in it for a youngster,and oldsters too.

Just making a nice cup of mint tea then early night for me. Am an hour ahead of you lot !!

For all the encouragement, children being what they are, your offspring would probably be telling you, "Duh, boring, dad". It's what they do. :D