Are you true to your horoscope?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I'm not going to link to other signs, as I guess people will know their own traits, but are you true to your star sign, do you possess the typical traits of your horoscope, or are you completely at odds with it?

I'm Capricorn and many of the supposed traits match me completely, apart from the suggestion that I'm a hard worker ... I can be, but only when I'm inspired; slogging the 9-5 has never done much for me.

This article massages my ego quite nicely :D

http://www.elephantjournal.com…apricorn-you-surprise-me/

(N.B. Before anyone chips in, this is not a thread to discuss whether "it's all a load of rubbish" or not)

• I'm Gemini and many traits fit me down to a tee - the mercurial nature of being super playful and talkative one moment but then calm and deep thinking the next. I also certainly have the problem of a lack of focus due to so much flitting around from one interest to another. Oh well, might just be coincidence but still fun :)

• My Western sun sign is Aries. I can see some traits in myself, for instance I am always keen to try something new, plus I never believe there is anything I can't do; even though experience tells me otherwise.
    However, I am endlessly patient, and never lose my temper; very un Arien.
    I'm also born in the Chinese Year of the Dog and I am a very good match for this horoscope.

• I'm Gemini and many traits fit me down to a tee - the mercurial nature of being super playful and talkative one moment but then calm and deep thinking the next. I also certainly have the problem of a lack of focus due to so much flitting around from one interest to another. Oh well, might just be coincidence but still fun :)

Me Too Am Gemini And Hmmm?? Think I Defo Have The Bounce Bouncie Traits Tee Hee Hee ....Hahaha :))

• Me Too Am Gemini And Hmmm?? Think I Defo Have The Bounce Bouncie Traits Tee Hee Hee ....Hahaha :))

Haha, yeah, welcome to the Gemini club Danann:) Hmmm, typing that just made me wonder what would actually go down at a real club full of proper Gemini’s...CRAZY TIMES!! lol Entertaining thought

• Haha, yeah, welcome to the Gemini club Danann:) Hmmm, typing that just made me wonder what would actually go down at a real club full of proper Gemini’s...CRAZY TIMES!! lol Entertaining thought

A WHOLE LOTTA HYPO BOUNCE BOUNCING Would Be Going Down
    At "CLUB GEMINI" hehehehehe :)))):clap:

• A WHOLE LOTTA HYPO BOUNCE BOUNCING Would Be Going Down
    At "CLUB GEMINI" hehehehehe :)))):clap:

Lol, CLUB GEMINI...the only club where alcohol isn’t probably even needed:) It would be a load of excited big children talking their heads off, flirting all the time, being mischievous and just constantly playing around for the sake of their own entertainment. It would be hilarious:D

• Lol, CLUB GEMINI...the only club where alcohol isn’t probably even needed:) It would be a load of excited big children talking their heads off, flirting all the time, being mischievous and just constantly playing around for the sake of their own entertainment. It would be hilarious:D

Well That Matt87 ...SUMMS ME UP TOTALLY With An Irish Bouncie Twist hehehe What I Am Like 24/7 Except The "Flirting" As I Am Too Shy And Silly Goofball To Flirt hehehe ...But The Rest Is 100%Truly Me Especially "THE BIG KID" hehehe :)))

And What A GREAT CLUB That Would Be ....I Would DEFO GO THERE hehehehe:)))

• I am part of the Gemini Club, and I just love being a Gemini, I definitely have all the traits, flirting, chatting, best zodiac sign I think

• Oh, hey dollybasset and dopqob, awesome to hear from another Gemini...four members and counting:) That Gem crew sounds like it was lots of fun!

As a funny aside, the flirting thing is pretty much unintentional the vast majority of the time for me. I kind of just get carried away nattering and I look for ways to amuse myself and, well, it can turn in to what many would consider an all out flirt assault lol. My friends think it’s hilarious but it’s a slight problem when someone takes me too seriously...oops.
    Don't know if this is the case for you dollybasset, or are you always out to get them? :D

• Oh, hey dollybasset and dopqob, awesome to hear from another Gemini...four members and counting:) That Gem crew sounds like it was lots of fun!

As a funny aside, the flirting thing is pretty much unintentional the vast majority of the time for me. I kind of just get carried away nattering and I look for ways to amuse myself and, well, it can turn in to what many would consider an all out flirt assault lol. My friends think it’s hilarious but it’s a slight problem when someone takes me too seriously...oops.
    Don't know if this is the case for you dollybasset, or are you always out to get them? :D

It has got me into trouble a few times actually, I can chat to anyone and I always look people in the eye when I am chatting to them, I just have a happy, smiley personality and sometimes men think I fancy them when I don't, also one thing I have noticed about me is that when I am talking with a guy I play with my hair (I have long wavy/curly hair) and I wasn't aware of this until someone said something about it recently, so I really must stop doing that - Gemini's hey :D:rolleyes:

• Bloody hell Dolly, so you look a fella straight in the eyes, your smiling and happy whilst twiddling your hair, it's no wonder they think you're after them :clap:

I'm a LEO and yes I'm pretty much as you'd expect from one lol.

• I was amazed that once I was approached by a friend of a friend who was so much into star signs but this I did not know , we had spoken over a few months at social gatherings just passing conversation, she was able to tell me my birth sign, she also told me roughly when in March I was born ? I gave her my birthdate and time of birth...
    It transpires that that I am true to all of the traits of a Pieces man ... I was amazed when she showed me and also troubled how true it was to me ... it took a while for me to accept it TBH....I even started to look at my horoscope !!

• Bloody hell Dolly, so you look a fella straight in the eyes, your smiling and happy whilst twiddling your hair, it's no wonder they think you're after them :clap:

I'm a LEO and yes I'm pretty much as you'd expect from one lol.

HaHa that is funny, well actually I did get asked out on a date the other day by a 38 year old and considering I am 50 I was flattered - so yea Dolly has still got it :whistle:, and no I didn't accept, I am looking for love not just a fun time :rolleyes:

• Over at the other place someone tried doing my horoscope after I stated my exact time and place of birth. They posted up a 1200 computed generated essay to which I replied No.

• Yes I'm very Libran right down to avoiding conflict at all costs but like a grenade when I'm actually pushed into it. I'm also obsessively OCD with style....but it's my own

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up on your dreams and ideals, wrinkles the soul.

• I'm very typical Aquarius but also aware of the influence of my rising sign and definitely act out my Aries moon! Yep. I'm a believer but it has to be in context of all the planets and houses. They all play a part of the whole in my opinion. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I read a very detailed description of my Gemini personality and was amazed. The short basic versions not so much. I am very true to my sign and numerology number in so many ways. But I am a shy and sometimes anxious Gemini and not so much the life of the party as often described.

• Post by Treemeister ().

The post was deleted, no further information is available.
  • I've just looked mine up;

Strength keywords:
    Analytical
    Observant
    Helpful
    Reliable
    Precise

Weakness keywords:
    Skeptical
    Fussy
    Inflexible
    Cold
    Interfering

Well. I'll have to read this carefully and see what I think. It could be useful if I could depend on it to be accurate?

But then I'm not sure I believe it, I don't really like the way they've listed it and I know what I'm like. In fact I'm definitely cooling to the idea of it. I'll send an email and let them know where they're going wrong.