Nuclear Winter Update

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Some of you older hippies will remember the 1970-80's scientific warnings about a Nuclear Winter covering at least the Northern Hemisphere if numerous nuclear weapons were discharged.

There has been a scientific update on this, which is available for free download, and some of you may want to read it; its pretty scary stuff:
    http://www.sgr.org.uk/sites/sg…pacts_Trident_Feb2013.pdf

• I heard today on Radio 4, that both USA and USSR detonated nuclear devices in low orbit and in space, on several occasions, sometime before the 1970's.

It also mentioned that America wanted to detonate a nuclear warhead on the moon, launched from Earth on a rocket. They didn't due to the expected reaction of the American public.

Apparently there are six flags planted on the moon to date by the hand of man, but serval more delivered to the surface of the moon by different methods. It was also said, that both nations wanted territorial claims to the moon. But Policing it would be too difficult, so the space treaty was created.

Can you shine a light on any of the above oldkeith?

• Not a lot, although at one time there were American plans - and probably Russian as well - to build 'Star Wars' bases on the moon. These would be equipped with nuclear missile weaponry, and - in theory at least - be able to have more or less control of all of the earth as it slowly spun below. Anywhere could be wiped without the fear of instant retaliation. Even further, whoever got nuked would have little or no warning or knowledge of who had nuked them.
    So nuclear conflict on earth could be engineered from the moon between two states who were mutually antagonistic, and each would retaliate, thinking the other had fired the first shot. Not a pretty scenario.
    But the cost of doing it was so high, and the end result years away and uncertain. So they went in for the Star Wars so-called defence canopy instead, and wasted a great deal of public money on that. And in the endless wars they - and we - seem to be involved in ever since.

For more scary and close to home effects of a nuclear strike on the UK, this link provides more PDF downloads, including the one I have given above:
    http://www.icanw.org/campaign-…-parliament/#.US4vZvKhmKw

• Bist do Gefylen crazy?

(Edit: By the way what about EL Nino?!)

New Zealand author Bruce Cathie said that nuclear winter as you mention might not be possible, because of the space-time geometry apparently involved in an atomic-detonation and then so everyone would know which "point" in space-time a nuke could be detonated, a long time before the accident would happen, so they would i.e. shoot them down in the athmosphere with ..more conventional, say long-distance rockets..

But then again, Yes I think either that is so much energy flowing down either from the "crown chakra" were supposed to have, which in addition is energy, possibly telekinetic, from the pole (I say that because a compass can only point there, you must not design a compass that points to the supposed south-pole because it is like Newtons Apple; a stem and a flower, ok thats north and south in a way, but not in this respect I would say..)

And of course it remind one of the pagan term "Fimbulwinter" which are 3 foretold years of continuous..winters with no summer between that will happened at the end of the world (Norse: Rangarok) though, of course the world is also scourged with fire, so it doesn't totally quite makes sense but..

But then there is the mythological void though that initially existed also before the "kindoms" of frost and fire (the muspelheim) created the world somehow..

I am just bored so thought I would mention this stuff...you must off course decide it it may have any relevance?

Though I realize this post is a bit tangled especially the mythological "self-development" stuff but..

But life your life and do the things you do, and you might sooner or later , or something will happen sooner or later like your British term "fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way" which I would say is quite clear..though absolutely do not take my word for it..though it is not my fault I think that Pink Floyd music was inspired by possibly Buddhist stuff, at least the words I mentioned now.

Though nucular winter..hmm..in a sense cold climates are already badly..bad places to live outdoors right?? That is why we have houses..as I say, maybe that evolution (or what happened) did not designs us with high metabolism so that we can stay outside without clothes etc..but I do think it should be possible anyway with the right diet?

But of course if it is another scientific term it could be possible if the mean/meridian frequency of Earth and the local part of the Universe shifted frequency as I explain here where you can actually see that trough some modified relativity equation gravity gets shifted from #13 to #9 i the third col..or something more or less like that.

But anyway how were supposed to achieve that..? It is fine that the calculations should show it might be possible but? But I have tried explaining this here or here (or both, I can not remember..)..

Ok, hope this blows your mind, enlighten (german: enchlish) you, make you sad or laughing insanely etc! And I am very sorry for this post! Please thumps up and etc..

Peace and Flow! :waves:

• Actually this was a bit of shock to me as well..though it might explain paraphysical / paranormal phenomenom like bermuda trinagle and also those new age proclamation that the Earth will change frequency etc.

I change my mind a bit after a walk though, on the UFO-1 and UFO-2 writings, I am not sure if these would explain anything about who / why / what would change the (internal) frequency of Earths Magnetic field..

I think New Age types may have it wrong, maybe it was a total shift in the frequency of our field that killed the dinosaurs for instance..

Though I am thinking this is why we have anomalous called zones place on Earth, if parts of the magnetic field can change ..like so-called temporal flux..? I mentioned Bermuda above, and now Lisokka made me think of Transylvania as well.

Though it is said that I am not co-operating with anyone with this project (my site) so that does maybe not lessen the work-load...of it all..I mean I have not since the beginning of project in about 2008 received one single E-mail really, though in the beginning I accidentally had visit statistics and saw there was enough traffic.

Peace.

• explain anything about who / why / what would change the (internal) frequency of Earths Magnetic field..

The earths magnetic field is Quasi static meaning it can fluctuate a little, having said that i have a theory which may change the frequency of our earth core and its fields - Fracking.
    I'm a great believer that if we start upsetting the bedrock of this earth we will be in for all sorts of problems. having said that we are already in for all sorts of problems right now.

We worry about trident... but there are already gallons of nuclear toxins leaking into the oceans. from Nuclear plants that are old rundown and outdated.
    Not to mention the high profile cases of nuclear power plants that have hit the news with stories of leaking masses of waste into our waters.
    I'm not trying to say we are doomed but things are pretty bad out there... and thats with the stuff that gets reported. There is far more damage being done to this planet that goes unsaid, unwritten and undiscovered.
    Nuclear contamination has already started and its happening in our seas and oceans.

• The earths magnetic field is Quasi static meaning it can fluctuate a little, having said that i have a theory which may change the frequency of our earth core and its fields - Fracking.
    I'm a great believer that if we start upsetting the bedrock of this earth we will be in for all sorts of problems. having said that we are already in for all sorts of problems right now.

We worry about trident... but there are already gallons of nuclear toxins leaking into the oceans. from Nuclear plants that are old rundown and outdated.
    Not to mention the high profile cases of nuclear power plants that have hit the news with stories of leaking masses of waste into our waters.
    I'm not trying to say we are doomed but things are pretty bad out there... and thats with the stuff that gets reported. There is far more damage being done to this planet that goes unsaid, unwritten and undiscovered.
    Nuclear contamination has already started and its happening in our seas and oceans.

Yeah we have the science / tech to clean pollution already, already it's just it's not being done for some reason. At least Bucky (Fuller) said so already in 1960.

• Suppose there is a problem with air for whatever reason be it nuclear or otherwise.
    What you need is a poly tunnel or dome full of plants, as the plants absorb CO^2 and give out O^2.
    There for you can breath in the domes/tunnels.

When will the govt build a network of poly tunnels around Britain on such a scale as to ensure a supply of air to the population of this and these isles?

This system could be used as a scource of income producing food and pharmaceuticals in times of (air) plenty.

A poly tunnel from Inverness to Dover has a value of up to £ trillions per year.

• I've re-thought my nuke winter theories.

On my pc I have a programming sequence that each 8,80,800,8000 gives a figure 137..but never 138. (the figures grows larger but mostly the same digits)..

The figures are really to big to be any luck in being the fine structure constant alpha but for this purpose it's alpha anyway and my fear is that the more (by the way there are 8 million lightning strikes a day) nukes that are detonated the closer we get to a sinister alpha just like my equation.

Like a kitchen-sink dripping..dripping..dripping..and then Hell is unlashed...or a nuclear winter..or "something".

Because when all these nuke tests along with lightning strikes etc manage to create a certain frequency (i.e. alpha), well I do suppose you can only imagine.

• Scary that people consider solutions or scary that if the UN attempted to stop the Russian or Chinese invasion it might actually happen?

It is scary.....for sure....but perhaps if we can't stop invading each other by doing away with the chips on our shoulders then it's time to annihilate the human race.

Very scary! Big love.X

Or, one might hope, that realisation or societal actualisation may occur, and apologies made and retributions paid.

I'm not sure native Americans have achieved equal consideration nor native Australians and New Zealanders to name a very few.

It's very scary....but luckily for blind ,imperialist, invading nations the depth of philosophy and understanding expressed by suppressed people who have had their land and culture stolen and oppressed extends far beyond the Superficial exploitation that the capitalist, slave drivers express.

Back on point......it is sure scary.......but it was much more scary for the indigineous cultures.

Europe has stopped invading....NZ and oz and Namibia and SF have all been reeled in........

The Us could take the lead by simply stopping to interfere in what is now discredited regime change......they are a new nation living on stolen land........

The hippocrasy is evident.......why should emerging nations stand down when forced to apply the capitalist model that Western nations stole from indigeounats without retribution.

If nuclear winter comes it's deserved.

• I uses to think james bond was a load of bollocks but moonraker wasnt far off really.

I really think there will be some new tests and moon evaluation visits/landings in the next 20 years. Theres talk of mining Helium 3 on the lunar surface to provide us on earth with all our fuel in the foreseeable future. They plan to convert it into pressurised gas for transportation. Very 007
    There's a probe programmed to land on the darkside real soon. That side of the moon has not yet been visited and scientists report that it is unlike the side that faces earth. On the darkside there is very little evidence to suggest any more than two lakes have existed on the dark-side and it is largely made up of rock and mountains. Maybe computer flight simulators and drones really do have a future in store for our kids.