Do we believe in elfs?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I absolutely believe in elves and hobbitses... the reason being is that when my daughter was born she had pointed ears and abnormally long feet (not hairy but just bloody long) her pointed ears levelled out after a time but she was absolutely an elfhobbit when she was born! :D

• To believe in elves and hobbits just depends on what they are telling you I guess :pp

The reason she has just one such ear Jester is cause she is morphic as I explain elsewhere..I guess..

P.S: I had never expected CS to be Hallucinogenic or a Deleriumant in anyway, and maybe it wasnt maybe it cleaned my lymphs..

P.S.: Hello Dear Im so sorry..you know that..

• Now ...
    ...fairies share nicely and are always fair. ...hence the name.
    And picksies all pick on the same one (be the picked on fairy or picksie)
    Now ...
    According to the biology book, there are symbiotic, parasites and the other lot who are elve (half) parasite and elve symbiotic.

How ever the picksies don't want fairies to know which are picksies cos if they told the fairies they would not be able to pick on fairies any more.
    In any case although fairies are ssposed to be fair they have been known to loose their temper and smash the place up.
    So only picksies know witch is witch, and switch the truth cos they know that picksies and fairies are real and there's no such thing as elves.

Polarity of character theory was proved fact/many years ago, so if you didn't know you must be a fairy.

This is true by the way.

• Thank you so much!

• Yea I missed a bit ...
    If you cross a fairy and a picksies maybe you get an elve...right...
    Wrong character is polarised.

There are no such things as elve. Picksies know witch is witch but dare not tell the fairies.

Picksies are just as human as any one else, so if you find one remember they can't help being born.
    Human rights ...I am not joking.

• I might try a bit paralogic (which according to the spellchecker is not a real word but nevertheless..)

In conversation with Alice's Wonderland we were discussing dis-assembly of BZ stuff..I recently discovered it was not related to that in Dannish where it simply is a short for "Besette" akin to "Berserk" which the former though means "to posses (a building)" i.e. stuff from the anarchy movement..

"Etheric" body polarity though I don't know..and how it "sinks" as we discussed elsewhere..

• Yea I missed a bit ...
    If you cross a fairy and a picksies maybe you get an elve...right...
    Wrong character is polarised.

There are no such things as elve. Picksies know witch is witch but dare not tell the fairies.

Picksies are just as human as any one else, so if you find one remember they can't help being born.
    Human rights ...I am not joking.

Keep takin' the drugs bro' :insane: