LSD destroyed my DNA but I met and married a half-elf.

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Hi,

I am sorry for a horrible post:

I picked up a wife (actually she is ..well never mind) 6th June this year and she wants to have a baby for some reason.

I do resonate with her (logically) beause like me she seems genetic defected:

She has ..one of her ears is/are much smaller than the other which makes me thinks she's half elven maybe--

It's a conditition I don't know if it has a name..or need one though me being MALE of course I have a similar disorder which HAS a name: Heterochromia like David Bowie had (allthough he is dead allready by the way.. and his was due to an accident not excess or lack of melanin;..but I think he actually had it..?) which is that a "sector" of my eye is brown rather than blue as the rest of it...and..:p

And I am wondering will we have a real little mutant in the cradle next summer? :whistle:

N.B. I was just going to joke that Homer Simpson from the cartoon-show "The Simpsons" who works at a power-plant actually RUNS it by his sort of E=mc2-energy-potential--but that he ACTUALLY works in the PC game DOOM 3 in/at the place called Mesa Labs..? :beard:

• There was a Black Mesa in Half life, I don't recall the Doom labs having a name.

I've met some quite hot elves, don't knock it. And if your baby is a mutant then you can still love it, it is after all your mutant.

• There was a Black Mesa in Half life, I don't recall the Doom labs having a name.

I've met some quite hot elves, don't knock it. And if your baby is a mutant then you can still love it, it is after all your mutant.

The point is you have probably heard the story that LSD destroys chromosomes..etc..I have heterochromia / Iridum which means my eyes have several colours..

This is not a "flip" story..? She is not an elves, here ear is like of an elf..were not past ATU XIII yet..(Raider Waite)..

Maybe to complicated to explain in a post like this: But can I offer you a serious red pill? It is on the house!

• You shouldn't trust an oracle, they always sink.

But you should be fine as long as she doesn't have webbed feet, you can't trust Atlanteans. Or a forked tongue, but that's for an entirely different reason.

• No, you are wrong they can be trusted, the real problem I experience lies in communication as their mind-set its totally upside down..

Just like they say roof of a boat in japan is also the bottom of it (but I dont know if that is true and maybe its polynesian)..

BUT that is really the legend of Frey wooing GERD!!!!

• Well I mean the labs in sector 5 in Doom 3 of course not ANY WHERE in half life. Or whatever. But THOSE labs should have been called Mesa Labs. EDIT: "Rumors regarding the nature of experiments in the UAC's Delta Labs division are especially prevalent among the base's employees." (from wiki) I mean Delta Labs of course, not Mesa. My bad. :wall:

Seems I was in a paralell universe yesterday starting this thread which...

..lead to the voices in my head sayin "WHY WHY WHY don't you leave the old EU vs EFTA situation alone...there is only 4 of us left and Eu is now 40 countries" and i was laughing hillariously cause like its not a REAL war...:wall:

EDIT: For those who didnt bother to wiki it is WAS called "the inner six" and "the outer seven" originally

• Post by areolasa ().

The post was deleted, no further information is available.
  • Post by wurzel ().

• You shouldn't trust an oracle, they always sink.

But you should be fine as long as she doesn't have webbed feet, you can't trust Atlanteans. Or a forked tongue, but that's for an entirely different reason.

Why what do you mean, it changes from all whole to all broken (i.e. backwards from two to one I think). I was such a bit shocked I contended it must have been pre-programmed on the web-oracle.

Though sink, yupp...or meld..but that would be water above and fire below?

• Post by melanie22 ().

• Unless it's a mind meld but then that might be too much information from an oracle.

Do you mean steam?

Nope Fred. I am talking about "closure". Or maybe "death" i.e. XIII. I am seriously going out of my mind.

Speaking of blowing of steam. Even though Steam is a computer system, system, they never got to buy steam.com which apparently was some old train-company or steam engine company now defunct but still not for sale; website..

About the frontal-cortex chip it was really a rip-off, and here cometh the horror, form a story I read with bits like this "who is then fertilised for life. The location of the male testicles appears to be on the forehead as bumps or horns, which seems to be a daft place to keep them." which to me does not ring-a-bell with the stuff that Viking had horned helmets though thas anothe story..

I suppose my article was so full of sort of religious imagery just for fun or something and doth I am of course still trying to decipher it but you can have my MRI and tell me (I am really bonkers, but really not totally):

And Fred..I doth not KNOW what you mean by mind meld..most people stay away from my mind like the black plague...(well just count how many stay away from this post and dismiss it as hodge-podge cause erh, they doth want not to become "fertilized" of course which also is aforementioned in the article: "The male when successful, donates his testicles to the female, who is then fertilised for life."

You see if the Oracle "sink" thought it can not, because of wholeness can just not ever be achieved with all these types of "modern" improvisations (shall we call it that?) on a damaged/modified (intentional or not) human body...etc..so the I CHING can not go from 2 to 1 because one can not become one with the screws in ones spines for instance?

Even I (i.e. little me) can do a "Shamanic Healing Ritual": Make a soup/sap/something with lots of magnesium, like f...magnesium soda-pop for instance..were still on the path of Shamanism now, and then cometh the difficult part: to find a "power-spot" in the Jungle, this is supposed to a place with heavy ion concentration scienceish.

Drink said s.. and lie on a flower-bed or something in this forest-node and voila the wounds will heal pretty quickly. Mind you I tested this in my Russian lab (under same but different circumstance if you will believe it).

• Hey, :waves: (sorry and appologies this will mostly be in American English)

About the DNA/LSD/ELF post; did you see that "you need tranqs" feedback I got on my post? I think I am ignoring your groovy tab on it but, hey, do me a favor and find a green picture like that for me if you can, that shows every MRI has "balls" / "testicles" in/on the frontal cortex (or whatever its called)..

I have been using google to no avail, i CAN NOT find such an image showing that this is a normal MRI.:eek:

Anyway this (the image I put up) is my own MRI, I went to the hospital over across the North Sea over here in Norway (who did not..I doth know the Brit word for it but the American-English term is: pussy out of EFTA like UK did..) and one can actually get this stuff / these reports on a CD-ROM disc etc..if one wants..and view it on the PC with suitable software..:beard:

I had no idea my self though that psychiatric electronic implants was actually a real-world thing until I read about it elsewhere on the net, I just do not know when the hell I got/may have gotten mine..:

I am pretty sure Edmund wrote the article about me..possibly..and according to him it was written in 1996, WAY before I have any knowledge of contact with psychiatry after what you after all say is correct my say 50 times of tripping on acid and mushrooms, not to mention anti-cholinergics lately (is in millitary BZ-gass or Fly Agaric) .[panic]

(Though I believe BZ-gass et al trauma may be curable my intra-V CS but if the state of cholinergica is telepathy receiving and adrenaline sending, like Andrija Puharich says..anti-cholinergic should be telepathic? )

but peace and flow people.:hippy:

• Post by lisokka ().