POSSIBLE INVENTION/IDEA? FOR US UK HIPPY PEEPS?? hahaha

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Hahahahahaha..Awww C'mon I know I am Bouncie haha But mayb my bubble bouncie head could turnb"US ALL" into Bubblebillionaires Literally (see i know big words) hahaha...ok ok just bare with me because the ideas are really bouncing and popping in and around my head head and I am hypo bouncing with excitement and Power Energy :) and if it is not possible my Fun Hippy Invention well at least it was and is a Fun thought :)))

But first...in case any bad sneaky stealers of ideas of inventions (Nooo not us on uk hippy as we all great love peeps not Greedy Bad Peeps...Soooo

On this day of 6th July 2015 I Me Put gave birth to the Invention listed below with my fellow business partners being (UK Hippy Members) For Approval And Ideas and Creations if possible ...(Seee I can dooo business talk too ) hahaha
    So nobody or business can copy/duplicate/ claim idea or invention ...as me and I known as Danann and Uk Hippy members have Sole Ownership/Invention/all Copyrights Sales.Distribution etc etc ....haha :)

Ok ok..I am getting to it now!!! Hahahahaha

Well...Once upon a time ..in the garden of Danann ...haha only joking hahaha

I need you guys to see what you think? Can it be done and made ..and your thoughts ..has it been done?? ..(i have not seen or heard of any?) ……How could we make it ? Etc etc ..yes WE because we could all be a big Hippy Company as we always looking to make money (Our Way..no bosses ..being free etc"

So the idea is ....and before you just see it and roll ya eyes read on as it makes sense in the life style of gatherings...festivals etc and just anybody really ..

Well i was playing and dancing to music and just being me hahaha in my garden today with my Giant Bubble Wand haha..And as i was making bubbles rythm dance (like say ribbon dancing to music ) in sync with wand and music .hahaha

Then I thought...."How can I make it MORE FUN ??? Then Boooom Bubble Lit Up and Came on and Popped The Idea!!!

"HIPPY BUBBLES" …haha....
    Bubbles that are Red..Blue ..Pink ..Rainbow etc etc ...and also Neon...Glow in the Dark Light Up Ones ...With Big Neon or Rainbow Or Matching Big Bubbles Wands Glow in the Dark etc etc

Can you imagine Festivals..Raves..Just Simple Family Peeps Too And At ...Glasto etc etc ..The Peeps would Go Crazy Ga Ga For Them...All Bright Colours Flyyyying About ....Night time would be Soooo Super Cool Light Up Glow in the dark etc etc do you get my drift where my bubble heads bouncing with this ....Just the glow in the dark bangles and glow sticks earn tonnes of money

We could market as girl ones "Groovey Hippy Chicks" ..boy ones "Hippy cool dudes" hahaha Giant Bubble Wands saying logo "Hippys Blow &Flyyyy" haha there are Loaded loaded ideas to Market with Catchy Groovey Hippy Logos !! If ya get where i am Blowing with this super cool fun idea??? Hahahahahaha

And yes..hippy bubble machines..hippy foam machines would need our Hippy Bubbles to Release Our Vibes Of Hippy Bubbles Solution So Another Buyers Market to Sell Too???

So what do you think guys ...we can and could all get on board as we struggle to be free and live free as life is hard for everyone ...and so its a Simple Idea but Cheap in a way ...As Bubbles liquids cannot be that expensive to make or need tonnes of machinery ..Its the Colouring to the Bubbles??? How to add to make Our Bubbles....Hippy Cool Colours ..Glow in then Dark .Neon etc etc
    And you guys are like Big Wise Books full of knowing and learning and big brains where me I am Full Of Colourful Bubbles And Bouncing Brains ...So maybe we Can Do This All Together...To put some bread our way and end up
    Bubblebillionaires hahaha :))...I honestly Never Seen Bubbles Like That Or Them "ANYWHERE" and "BELIEVE," I Buy A Tonnes Of Bubbles hahaha:)

Oh well I more than likely will now "Get My Bubbles Bursted" ..But it was a fun cool invention idea ...if it cannot be done ...or it is already out there ??
    But maybe we could "Market Our Own Brand Names Hippy Style as Above as I know soooo many peeps are sooo clever at art work design etc etc ...
    So yes ..It is Me Blowing Bubbles In The Wind ..Just thinking of things that could help us all....and it was and is Soooo fun and Bubbly Just Thinking and Sharing with you guys and seeing your thoughts :)) bounce bubble bounce:)
    Hahahahahaha:))

• Ooops i do not know why but i ended up with two places of this?? Maybe too many bubbles blowing haha :)) and Sorry it will not let me correct mistakes ?? Xx

• Hahahahahaha bounce bounce I am haha.....See Now that.is Sooooo Coool and funn fun too ....Can you just see and pic "Coloured Bubbles" Flyyyyy through the air Spreading "Colourful Love & Fun" as the "World Is A Beautiful Place With Colour" better than most of theb"Dark & Grey" we most often see !!

And Big Bright Colour Bubbles dancing to and flyyying to the Beautiful Beat Boom Boom of Music weaving in between a Sea Of Bodies and Sea Of Bright Colourful Bubblezzz ??? Way coooool sooo pretty too and Bounce Bounce Fun Fun haha
    And Omgoshhhh can you pic in blackest night "Glow in the Dark Ones !! Wooo Hooo Woop Woop That is a Whole Lotta Coool Bright Colourful Bounce Bounce Funnnnnn !!! Hahahahahaha ....Thank you.....Thank You for that link :))) ya know I am sooooo gonna do that !!! Hehehehehe Bounce Bounce !!! Hahahahahaha:)

• Hahahahahaha yeah that did make me giggle when I saw that haha:))

And I have "Bubbles running through my Bright Colourful Bubble Lifes Blood" hahaha anyway:))) so no need to drink bubbles hahaha BUT....i sometimes get Bouncing Bubbles go Pop Pop in my Mouth hahahahaha because I laugh and giggles Sooo Much Dancing and Playing And bouncing and having fun with my Big Bubbles hahaha Hmmmm? Maybe we could "Yummy Bubbles" hahaha....Strawberry /Blueberry hahahaha :))) Ooops I getting Bubble Blown away and my head is bouncing all sorts of Bubbleness hahahaha :))

• (Didn't think you could still get acid that good..!)

• I met a chemist at the How The Light Gets In festival in Hay-on-Wye a few weeks ago. She has been working with polymers and has set up a bubble business. She was fascinating to talk to and very passionate about her bubbles. Her experiments have included looking at ways to improve the resilience and stability of bubbles and she was selling different mixtures with different qualities.

There are some serious bubble heads out there.

• you could experiment with adding food colouring or the natural colouring you can get for soap making which should be biodegradable to bubble mixture and see if the bubbles actually look that colour then if that worked you could tape together several different bottles and make a joined together bubble wand that dips in all colours at once then in theory when you wave it you would get a rainbow of bubbles. i may be talking nonsense but who knows :)

• I think bubble-wrap condoms could lead to all sorts of fun ... suggestions please ...

• I met a chemist at the How The Light Gets In festival in Hay-on-Wye a few weeks ago. She has been working with polymers and has set up a bubble business. She was fascinating to talk to and very passionate about her bubbles. Her experiments have included looking at ways to improve the resilience and stability of bubbles and she was selling different mixtures with different qualities.

There are some serious bubble heads out there.

Woo Hooo....Bounce Bounce ....For The BubbleHeads bounce bounce hahaha:))

- - - Updated - - -

you could experiment with adding food colouring or the natural colouring you can get for soap making which should be biodegradable to bubble mixture and see if the bubbles actually look that colour then if that worked you could tape together several different bottles and make a joined together bubble wand that dips in all colours at once then in theory when you wave it you would get a rainbow of bubbles. i may be talking nonsense but who knows :)

Wowwww thats sooo cool ...thank you.:)))

• I think bubble-wrap condoms could lead to all sorts of fun ... suggestions please ...

Sooo funny funny hahahaha ...with logo .."Blowwww Me" hahahahaha bounce bounce haha :))

- - - Updated - - -

Well Legolas and Strider like the idea ...

Hahahahahaha jeez thats soooo cool haha can you pic that haha :))

• Might as well share my idea lol, doubt I'll ever get round to doin owt about it anyways as im told its shite lol but just incase and this type can be used as copyright, I'll give 30% of owt made to charities decided by 10 long term members I pick from here, 10% to my cause an the rest for a new gear box hahahaha, so here it goes, simple as I be really, take the base from an ambulance trolly as in it automatically sets its self up without strain when pulled out an folds up pushin it back in, wack a tidy shoppin trolly top on it an jobs a good un, shoppin made easy, idea'd for probably the elderly or anyone with limited upper body strength that struggles with bags, only really for estate cars from the rough outset of idea an sold with a decent size sticky to guard paint work