Perfect condition electric guitar - Greg Bennett - like a Gibson SG! :)

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 18.29.36.png

AS NEW condition electric guitar for sale at only £100! This guitar was bought for £299 a few years ago but I never really got into electric as much as I thought I would (only played it a couple of times then went back to my acoustic) so I'm now looking to sell it onto someone who will enjoy it. Perfect condition, no scratches or scuffs.

Comes with soft bag, plecs, new strings, electric tuner, strap, amp cables, jack etc.

This is from the website:

The TORINO™ positions the waist almost three inches higher, which opens up the cutaways and gives the guitar a more traditional balance. The headstock, with its curvy lines, really works well with this shape. A slender mahogany body generates tons of rich low-mid warmth and power. The use of mahogany in an extremely thin body creates a rare resonant quality, which is not found on the typical solid body electric. This gives the Torino a truly distinctive sound character. If you want a huge, rich sound with great warmth, this guitar deserves a test drive. The slender, lightweight body and fully accessible neck makes this guitar ideal for those long nights on stage. Duncan Designed™ pickups generate great full tone with the ability to cut when needed.

TR1 FEATURES:

Double cutaway sculpted body
    Bound mahogany set neck
    Nut width 1 5/8”
    Rosewood fingerboard (12” radius)
    Dot inlay
    22 fret, 24 ¾” scale
    Chrome hardware
    Die cast tuners
    Stop tailpiece with adjustable bridge
    Dual Duncan Designed humbucker pickups (HB-103N, HB 103B)
    2 volume, 2 tone controls
    3-way selector switch

Any questions, please let me know. I can deliver to reasonable distances for the cost of diesel.

Thank you!