Gross things that you do

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• When I was a kid I used to wipe bogies on the wall next to my bed at night. My mum got fed up wiping them off so she left them to try & shame me into stopping. It didn't work, I ended up with a massive patch of bogies that any self respecting 5 year old would have been proud of. It was like a work of art.

• Just think, I spent the night in your van...........you'll never know where they're lurking :pp

Was I drunk? I really don't remember that!!

Which van?

- - - Updated - - -

And I thought you were such a lady! :angel:

She's really not!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• Was I drunk? I really don't remember that!!

Which van?

Mae, outside Claire and Matt's :) Mind you, you've spent the night in mine too.........bet you wish you hadn't now :pp

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

The post was edited 2 times, last by stardust: fixing tags and correcting spelling of my vans name :p ().

• Post by whitepoppy ().

The post was deleted, no further information is available.
  • Mae, outside Claire and Matt's :) Mind you, you've spent the night in mine too.........bet you wish you hadn't now :pp

Oh yeah....

And do you think your bogies will really gross me out more than your cat being sick on my pillow in the night????

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• It was HER pillow.......your head just happened to get in the way ;)

Still more gross than bogies. I got cat sick all up my arm!

• Oh yeah....

And do you think your bogies will really gross me out more than your cat being sick on my pillow in the night????

Oh god, when I moved into my first flat, I bought all new bedsheets and stuff, and on one of our first nights there, my little dog who slept on the end of my bed had a, erm, squelchy number two accident on my bed in the night, which I didn't notice due to not having a sense of smell, and when I got out of bed the next morning (it was dark) I put my hand and my foot straight in it, then trod it across the floor getting to the bathroom to wash it off. :vomit:

Can't believe I just admitted that on a public forum :eek:

I've been tripping from sipping the dripping dirty water tap,
    i've been thinking i'm drinking too many drinks all by myself.
    I've been poking a voodoo doll that you do not know I made, for you, of you.

• Ok Twister, you win!!

• I HAVE NO SENSE OF SMELL - it wasn't my fault :(

- - - Updated - - -

On the bright side, I have no sense of smell, so as long as I didn't look at it, it really wasn't all that bad to clean up :thumbup:

• I don't usually let dogs poo on my bed, I might add. He had a dodgy tummy, so it wasn't his fault either :D :p

• I've peed in the shower on occasion due to having had to do it post-birth - I can remember when the midwives told me to pee in the bath or under the shower, thinking: you fucking WHAT? I are a LAYDEE.

Pick my nose, who doesn't.

I fart. I burp. Men only find this a problem because with minimal effort I achieve better ones than they do.

Squeezing spots, biting nails, pulling hairs out, scratching myself raw, performing my own minor surgery on bits of me which go moldy.... It's therapeutic!

• Yep, done this whilst out and about in the wilds. Block a nostril and blow!

Argh! No! The thought of that makes me feel ill :vomit: Actually anything to do with snot makes me feel ill. The hardest part of parenting so far has been dealing with snot. I would rather change a thousand pooey nappies than wipe up snot *shudders* :panic: