No appetite...any nutritional suggestions?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Kinda worried now cos I haven't been hungry for a few weeks now and concerned this could be having a negative impact...I'm making sure I eat lots of fruit to make up for it, and I never miss my main meal. But obviously if I'm struggling to eat at all I"m certainly not gaining an extra 300 recommended calories! I'm not sure how important those extra calories are in the early months, I am at least taking a preg vit everyday. I wondered if anyone could perhaps recommend any nutritional drinks as I thought that could be a good alternative to bulk up the calories/nutrition...all suggestions greatly appreciated! x

• Once I got over the early stages, I went to aqua aerobics for pregnant ladies at the local swimming pool. Talk about stimulating your appetite. I was straight down the cake shop afterwards. Oh, Floradix is a herbal tonic which is jammed full of goodies and iron and tastes like a lovely fruit drink. It's recommended by midwives. You must stop any other vits though as they will contraindicate.