UKHippy Stickers (window decals +Bumper) Bags and T-Shirts.

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Hi guys, as some of you may remember a couple of years ago we got a UKHippy logo made up, and Alices Wonderland had stickers, T-shirts and bags printed up, we still have some left and this is your chance to get your hands on some now very limited edition goodies! Just send me a message letting me know what you would like. 10% of any profits will go to UK hippy. Postage will be 70p on stickers and £2.60 for bags and T-shirts, I will of course combine the postage for larger orders. Please PM me with which ones you would like, and i'll give you a postage cost.

Oval Bumper Stickers- £3.50 Feed Your Head (9 left) Feed your Mind (8 left)

Internal Window Decals (round)

£3.50 Feed your Head (13 left) (awaiting photo)

Feed your Mind (8 left)

Blank (just logo, no text) (4 left)
    UK Hippy Cotton Bags. £8

UK Hippy Ladies T-Shirts- £8 Sizes left= 2 small, 1 medium, 1 large, 2 XL, 1 XXL

Turned on, tuned in, loved up, trippin out, freaky on the outside, shiny in the middle.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Enigma_rising ().

• Just a point about the logo, I didn't design it. It was designed by another UKH member who rarely comes on the site now. Somehow a competition was held asking members to create a logo for a UKH badge. This design was chosen as best attempt. Then I made up several orders from Vista print. These few items are any remaining stock.

• You can mate, i will reserve you them, i'll try to pl you with the payment details, hopefully you can just click reply then:)

Turned on, tuned in, loved up, trippin out, freaky on the outside, shiny in the middle.

• Right guys, gals and personal pronouns . I’ve changed my name, Not because I want to rob Travelers, but I’m no longer the girl I thought I was & because I can (while it’s still legal)

Anyhow back on Topic.
    I still have a limited stock of UKH bumper stickers, Window decals, Female T shirts, cotton bags etc.

Im proposing to sell these from time to time and I will donate the purchase price to UKH to help towards the running costs of this site.

I will want any postage and PayPal fees refunding to myself.

Postage costs will have changed due to all the time that’s passed and will be amended at point of sale.

These are rarer than a straight hippy and more vintage than the tunes your listening to. When gone, they are gone.

• Please can you keep me a bumper sticker aside for as long as it takes until I can get you an address to send one to. It may not be until next spring.

You have seen the collection of stickers that I have my van and the ukh one would be a much appreciated addition to the collection.

Cheers steve xxxx