Dozens of Alien Races Exist – Living On Earth Right Now.

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I congratulate you on your well thought out comment, its interesting to chat with someone on the same wavelength as myself. I have done a lot of reading in the past and there are certainly conspiracies in abundance. I also think theres still a lot yet to be discovered about Earths past. I watched with interest a program about what would happen if Humans suddenly disappeared overnight and that after a couple of thousand years or so, literally every speck of what we were, our technology would basically rot away. Who is to say that Dinosaurs didnt reach a similar level, maybe greater level of intelligence/civilization than our own and that some disaster extinguished them and that all traces of their existence has now rotted away. We could go on analysing and discovering, some people even believe we are being controlled by Reptilians. I find the unknown fascinating and i look forward to some interesting discoveries regarding the exo-planets now being discovered, I really hope they find something, its not nice being all alone.

• I congratulate you on your well thought out comment, its interesting to chat with someone on the same wavelength as myself. I have done a lot of reading in the past and there are certainly conspiracies in abundance. I also think theres still a lot yet to be discovered about Earths past. I watched with interest a program about what would happen if Humans suddenly disappeared overnight and that after a couple of thousand years or so, literally every speck of what we were, our technology would basically rot away. Who is to say that Dinosaurs didnt reach a similar level, maybe greater level of intelligence/civilization than our own and that some disaster extinguished them and that all traces of their existence has now rotted away. We could go on analysing and discovering, some people even believe we are being controlled by Reptilians. I find the unknown fascinating and i look forward to some interesting discoveries regarding the exo-planets now being discovered, I really hope they find something, its not nice being all alone.

Thankyou

• Well in august 1977 the mothership dropped me here, on the way to pick up a previously inserted spy. Who indecently let fame go to his head and burgers go to his waist line.

Only intelligent comments on this Forum please ,thankyou

Thank you for your kind comments. It is indeed interesting for me to be able to discourse with somebody not only widely-read, but also able to explain views and ideas clearly. While there are many fine intellects on these forums, I sometimes feel that some have short attention spans, or are perhaps for reasons of being involved in many things, unable to give more than passing attention to whatever subject they are discussing. Often, a mere line or two of comment suffices them, and they must turn to something else.

It is good to share ideas, make of them what we can. As you say, if humankind vanished, little would be left after a few thousand years. If we humans disappeared as a species overnight, the only thing that would last after all the buildings and stone monuments were gone, over thousands of years, would be the stores of radioactive materials we have made in various places. These would continue to break down very slowly, leaving an interesting signature for any alien beings that happened to visit. One can imagine such beings would deduce that some form of intelligence had once existed here; or passing by, had left dumps of radioactive materials. But with time, perhaps a few hundred thousand years, even these would completely decay.

Personally I have always found it odd that we have been here as humans of some kind for at least 2 million years, but our recorded history barely spans 6,000 years. Whether this is due to widespread religious destruction of ancient records near to our own time, such as the burning of the Library of Alexandria, or some earlier natural catastrophe like widespread flooding at the end of the last glacial period, is as yet unknown.

• oldkeith, Theres an interesting website called Futuretimeline dot com, take a look, its quite interesting and looks at possible futures and when we can expect to make contact with other wordly beings. Some areas are a bit far fetched but it really does stretch the imagination. Go say 10 or 20 years into the future and it deals with issues that are current now and how the scenario would develop, such as climate change and what can we do about it. Until we start to develop the technology to move into space, theres interesting insights into how nano technology and quantum physics will develop in the future, as well as medical technology and trans humanism. Did you know Chernobyl wont be safe for another 22000 years....

I do hope we dont destroy ourselves, because i believe as we develop as a civilisation, we may just develop some compassion for the planet and actually save it. But we shall see, but unfortunately not in my lifetime.

• Thanks for the site, SmoothDude. Quite a few concepts in technology and science on there that are new to me, and their future possibilities make interesting reading. Nice to chat with you, we'll no doubt meet up again around the forums.