Dozens of Alien Races Exist – Living On Earth Right Now.

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• [h=1]Former Canadian Defense Minister Speaks Out: “Dozens of Alien Races Exist – And They Are Living Here On Earth Right Now.”[/h]------
    Watch the video - Discuss - Box!
    ------

January 6, 2014 By World News

• I really want to believe that aliens exist and i really want to go and live on another planet cause this one sucks. I just don`t get though why there wouldn`t be more definite proof if they`ve been visiting here for thousands of years like yer man said..

People are shit at keeping things quiet so surely it would have been leaked by now if the government was really working alongside aliens??

• I think that given the vastness of the universe, it's innevitable that another planet somewhere will have the conditions necessary to support life. This could be anything from single celled organisms to larger more complex species. I think it unlikely that these 'creatures' would in anyway resemble the common ideas of what an 'alien' would look like.

I think all of the talk of aliens living here on earth and people being abducted is a whole bunch of mumbo jumbo.

• I think all of the talk of aliens living here on earth and people being abducted is a whole bunch of mumbo jumbo.

Good for you! Was their anything in particular that makes you think it's mumbo jumbo? Have you ever dedicated any time to looking into the phenomenon?

Here is another video you may want to view. It was recorded in 2001 and is Part 1 of 8. Do watch them all.

Synopsis from youtube:
    On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

• What that Canadian former Defence Minister was saying was pretty much the same line as what we were hearing from the 'Space Brother' cults way back in the 1970's: That war and greed will destroy humanity if the people in charge do not have more respect for the planet and the rest of humankind. Sadly the world situation hasn't improved since then; if anything, it's gotten worse.

Whether the guy is shooting a line or whether he really knows something of what is going on is debatable, but his ideas are in the right place.

An idea put forward by the scientist Carl Sagan and others was that every intelligent technically-evolved planetary society went through a period of great danger to themselves, when their technology outgrew their morality, if you like, and during this period the chances of them destroying themselves were very high.

Whether by planetary destructive war, or by systematic degradation of their planetary ecosphere, out-stripping their resources, etc, or a deadly combination of these things. Those who didn't make it - the great majority - went back to swinging in the trees and hunting animals with rocks again (Or whatever the alien equivalent was), and if they were lucky might get a slim chance at climbing back again, until they repeated their error.

This was maybe the reason that there aren't myriads of alien races flitting around the galaxy visiting us, and each other. A lot of them started out on the evolutionary journey to the stars, but not many made it.

• What that Canadian former Defence Minister was saying was pretty much the same line as what we were hearing from the 'Space Brother' cults way back in the 1970's: That war and greed will destroy humanity if the people in charge do not have more respect for the planet and the rest of humankind. Sadly the world situation hasn't improved since then; if anything, it's gotten worse.

Whether the guy is shooting a line or whether he really knows something of what is going on is debatable, but his ideas are in the right place.

He also has a book he is writing - so could all be a build up to that.
    Clever.

Thanks for your reply Oldkeith.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww thanks are you an alien??

Ssh!... :hippy:

• Your 8-part (!) video was great, very thought-provoking too, boxvan.
    Seems like whatever subject gets looked into ends up with money and corporate greed being responsible for secrecy, whether it's UFOs, or 'defence' spending, or pharmaceuticals, or our food, or the state of our housing.

I guess we need a few aliens like Overlord Karallen in 'Childhood's End', Arthur C. Clarke's famous novel about a benign alien invasion.

• Good for you! Was their anything in particular that makes you think it's mumbo jumbo? Have you ever dedicated any time to looking into the phenomenon?

Okay, fair point. Perhaps I haven't spent enough time looking into it to make such a sweeping statement. Consider it retracted. I would watch all the videos but I still live in the dark ages and thus will end up going over my broadband limit if I do (wifey spent too many hours catching up on Corrie!).

If there is such credible evidence, then why don't we know more about it!? If it's that credible, I would have thought it would be more widely known about and investigated?

• Your 8-part (!) video was great, very thought-provoking too, boxvan.
    Seems like whatever subject gets looked into ends up with money and corporate greed being responsible for secrecy, whether it's UFOs, or 'defence' spending, or pharmaceuticals, or our food, or the state of our housing.

I guess we need a few aliens like Overlord Karallen in 'Childhood's End', Arthur C. Clarke's famous novel about a benign alien invasion.

Thanks oldkeith - here is a more recent video made 12 years after the first!

Follow the money and it will always lead you to the bottleneck of the issue.

Box.

• Okay, fair point. Perhaps I haven't spent enough time looking into it to make such a sweeping statement. Consider it retracted. I would watch all the videos but I still live in the dark ages and thus will end up going over my broadband limit if I do (wifey spent too many hours catching up on Corrie!).

If there is such credible evidence, then why don't we know more about it!? If it's that credible, I would have thought it would be more widely known about and investigated?

Money and Power sir. That is the reason most things are not released.

The Alien & UFO subject matter usually has an indoctrinated 'your crazy, hahaha ... little green aliens hahaha -- woo woo!' response. It's been programmed into people to react that way. It was the reason I asked you why you made your initial statement.

It's through the continued repetition of statements like this that stop people talking about it in a serious manner. I'm really glad you retracted the statement and took another stance.

Nice one :thumbup:
    Box.

• I'm still very sceptical, but I'm glad you asked me the question- because it made me question my view. And that can only be a good thing.

Money and power... is a bit vague. Could you expand? Surely if it was about money and power, and these UFOs have provided credible opportunities for infinite energy production, that is an endless source of money and power. So, it would be in their interests to use it?

• Money and power was a little vague I guess, and I used it in a very generic way. From my own research I'm able to postulate that infinite energy is indeed possible, and if the technology was released, a need for fossil fuels would be over.

The issue that arises from this are several fold.

• Current corporate interests in fossil fuel.
    • Infrastructure of labour, devices and connectivity.
    • Power would not be drip fed and monitored like it currently is.

1. Current corporate interests in fossil fuel.
    I think this is pretty much self explanatory - there is a lot of money invested and a massive hold of power gained from how current energy needs are distributed throughout the world. What for example would happen to the big oil/nuclear producing conglomerates (and their owners) if no body needed them any more. That would be a major hold of power and money lost for them.

2. Infrastructure of labour, devices and connectivity.
    Removing the need for fossil fuels would render anyone working within that industry unemployed. From delivery drivers, office workers, oil prospectors/diggers, plant manufacturers, pipe lines, cashiers, etc etc etc - many, many jobs.

Devices would probably be incompatible with any new energy type - cars for example mostly run on diesel, petrol (some on electric); these would all need to be remanufactured, in fact any engine based technology that runs on fossil fuels would become mostly obsolete*.

3. Power would not be drip fed and monitored like it currently is.
    Once the technology is released it can be easily copied and distributed. On a global scale this would offer countries that currently have to buy power from their neighbors, an opportunity to become independent. A major impact worldwide. Oil producing countries for example would be less rich as their main export is now not needed. Third and fourth world countries would no longer need to buy power.

Once the technology is released, their is a chance that both constructive applications and destructive applications can be produced. It needs to be pondered how the technology would be used - would a country (or rather leaders of a country) use the new tech to create weapons of immense destruction [WIDs - I just made that term up :D].

Finally - we currently pay for our energy needs by the unit (electric, wood, gas, petrol etc). Why would we continue to do so if it was infinite and if the devices that created it easy to duplicate?

---
    These are simply my thoughts on the potential reasons new energy devices are not being released. I can not say any of this is fact due to the potential truth being hidden. I base my thinking on research delivered via whistleblower information and postulations from other people that seem to ring true with me.

I hope it explains myself better than simply 'money and power'
    :pppI'm a little woo woo I know.
    Box
    ---

* Their is the argument that this will create new jobs, which I agree with - but the catch 22 is that the new energy would need to be released before this change can take effect, and what with the issues raised in #1, there is corporate interests (possibly of the few) that do not want this release to take effect.

PS. I am also skeptical. I do think it is good to be skeptical though, especially until one understands it more (which I sometimes struggle to do).

• A good summary there, Box. After watching your last video I found there is a plethora of information (and probably misinformation) about this topic on YouTube, amongst other places. It kind of astonished me because it is something I have been away from for many years.

Way back in the 60's and 70's information of any kind about UFOs was a lot more difficult to come by, apart from reports in books written years afterwards. There were plenty of weird books and theories, but we tended to be a little sceptical.

Back then I joined a local UFO research group, and we were given a little training in interviewing people by one of our members who was a journalist, and we interviewed folks in our locality who had reported UFOs, either to us or to the local media. Reports were sent to the Cambridge University UFO research group, an unofficial student body.
    No Internet then, so things moved pretty slowly, and it might be a week or so after an event that we got to know about it, and maybe two weeks before we could get a weekend day free to go visit somebody. A couple of hairy hippies arriving on a battered motorbike wasn't always the best introduction to people living in the sticks, but most folks were good enough to set us down with a cup of tea while they told us their story. Although we found a few nutters, most folks were straightforward people who just felt somebody higher up the scale ought to know about it. Many of the older people had been through WW2 and felt our government wasn't taking UFO reports seriously. We took folks' stories down as they told them, apart from clarifying relevant items. We had forms of Q&A prepared by Cambridge, so most things got covered. It was interesting, but small-time stuff.

After a few years I kind of dropped out of it; it was one of those mysteries you felt you weren't getting any closer to. The UFO lectures I attended were quite a lot of hot air, with a few bright ideas mixed in, but not many boots on the ground. Spirituality started getting into some parts of the UFO scene too, and I'm not a highly spiritual person, as you might have guessed by some of my ramblings on here. Gradually my UFO interest waned away.

As Dr Greer said, it is a huge subject affecting most of the fundamentals on which our present-day society is based, especially the non-scientific ones.
    Science should be able to expand to take in new information and work with it, so long as it isn't shackled by commercial interests, but some established control concepts, such as some political philosophies, and some religions, may be unable or unwilling to do that. So if any information is officially released, I would expect it to be generously doctored and drip-fed over a period of years, with the same kind of people we have in charge now trying desperately to stay in control.

• Aint no such things as Aliens on Earth, the nearest star is too far away. In all likelihood other civilizations exist, but the Universe is too young for any civilization to have begun building ships to travel to other star systems and planets....who knows in the fullness of time, but these conspiracy theories are rantings by nut cases....

• Aint no such things as Aliens on Earth, the nearest star is too far away. In all likelihood other civilizations exist, but the Universe is too young for any civilization to have begun building ships to travel to other star systems and planets....who knows in the fullness of time, but these conspiracy theories are rantings by nut cases....

Dont forget Wallace Arnold , they used to do long distance Tours

Not so. The Universe has been in existence for long enough for a myriad races to have evolved to build starships or other forms of transportation, and to have explored their own closest stars, even their own galaxies. We came fairly recently into the time stream, we are new arrivals. The mystery is that we do not see more of them.
    But Carl Sagan and other scientists have explained this quite logically, in that any civilisation where technological advances outstrip ethics may find itself engaging in wars of its own making, and subsequently destroy itself, before it has attained interstellar travel. Then life has to begin the long climb back, and that will not always result in the reappearance of intelligence.
    So out of many beings who evolve into some form of intelligence like ourselves, only a few will ever make it to the stars. If that is so, perhaps it is a good thing, a natural check on beings of our own warlike nature wandering the spaceways.

• I like your way of thinking and what you say makes sense, although to be honest i dont think we will ever know, unless of course once we get the more powerful telescopes up there, we may find a Dyson's sphere bubbling away in a far off galaxy. But we also have to consider that life began as a series of coincidences, what if and i say 'if' these coincidences are unique and we are 'the only ones'. This planet is the only one of its kind in the whole Universe? what a shame that would be when you consider how much of this Earth and its flora and fauna we have destroyed, gone forever....

• You are probably right about the Earth and life on it being unique, in so far as its own life forms are concerned. Much as early explorers found their own country was unique in our world, when they found other far countries differed widely from their own. Perhaps the human form, as such, is unique.

But any interstellar life forms that operate at a physical level will likely need to have some factors in common with ourselves. Quite apart from intelligence, they would need to have the aptitude to want to learn, to investigate new things, and they would need a physical body that would be capable of building things and making things that were not essential to their existence. (A bird can build a nest, ants can build an ant-hill colony, but these are essentials to the future of birds and ants).

They would need some kind of hands, for example. Or maybe tentacles, at a pinch. To measure, and make tools, to build things, to gauge that things were correctly fitted together. So in this they might bear some resemblance to ourselves. They might have some kind of humanoid form, although this is probably not essential.

It has apparently only taken us about 2 million years to evolve to reach our present standard of intelligence and innovation, if evolution is basically correct. We may be unique in this. The dinosaurs were here some 165 million years but although they evolved into many forms, they did not, so far as we know, attain creative intelligence.

We have destroyed many kinds of life here, in many lands, since we became the predominant life form. Right back to classic ancient times, and maybe before that. We have created some of the deserts in the world. Flora and fauna come and go, and we too will pass eventually, if we continue to be unsuccessful stewards of the planet. The planet itself will endure, I have no doubt, barring an immense catastrophe.

So far as aliens are thought about, the subject covers a vast range of ideas, beliefs, and curious thinking. I like to look into it, in small doses, and draw my own tentative conclusions. Like every area of fringe thinking, it attracts a great many con artists as well as genuine investigators. It attracts many - often different - conspiracy theories, none of which can be conclusively proven.
    It is an interesting subject, but one that raises a great deal of ridicule amongst people, many of whom may wish, consciously or unconsciously, that it did not exist.