Camper Classifieds (aka selling a vehicle?)

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Morning Paul,
    I have been a member of your site for a long time now, but not really contributed to it, This is because I am not that good at internet and the other reaso is I always seem to be in VERY slow internet access,
    I spend a lot of time Spring. Summer and Autumn at festivals living in my 100 year old Gypsy Waggon totally self sufficient,
    I have a lot to offer other "UK, Hippy" members and want to be more part of it but alas I am struggling to find my way around the site.
    I have found my in box which has mail all from you , out of date now but I can't find "delete" button ?
    There are other things which are strange to me ????
    I managed to place a for sale advert to day for my as new trailer, firstly the form would not accept my Email but it accepted my other Email ? then when I posted it nothing happened and on going to the for sale box for trailer there was just a red artic ?
    What fun !! I really want to use the Forums but need some instruction.
    Help ... Thank you Pete the Waggon

• so i put this advert :

"ldv convoy campervan 1997 LWB white hiroof For Sale. old school design no ECU/immboliser, needs too much welding for me for mot 5/9/17. this may be scrapped on 31 Aug when tax expires if no one wants it. peugeot 2.5 TD drives perfectly, body is 99.99percent straight no dents. some rust on lower edges. 70,000. camper on logbook. 1 small window. solid rear doors. towbar, twinwheels, 3500kg. back is empty im keeping the fittings. i could deliver if you pay half train fare back. gloucester near train station. its too good to scrap"

on www.classifiedcampers.com 12 hours ago, how long will it take to appear?

i want it to be fixed up by someone

• A couple of things. If the loadspace is empty it will need a class seven test, never mind what it says on the V5.
    Secondly, if you put a price in this or any other ad, you will get a better response.
    Try putting an ad in the bizarre bazaar section if you need a quick sale.

• A couple of things. If the loadspace is empty it will need a class seven test, never mind what it says on the V5.
    Secondly, if you put a price in this or any other ad, you will get a better response.
    Try putting an ad in the bizarre bazaar section if you need a quick sale.

ok thanks maybe the new owner will put their own camper fittings into it, after the floor is welded. its class 4 now. 500GPB