Memory Lane photos

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I had a really nice surprise on the Solstice, a DVD arrived n the post with a few Gb of photos from the late 1980's taken by a friend who is now a pro photographer.
    There were photos of old mates, some bands that friends were in (Tubilah Dog / Crokodile Tears), some festivals, expeditions by the "Cov Crew", and so on. It was lovely to see them. I mentioned this elsewhere in the forum and was asked to post some up. I've now got the go ahead from the owner who is happy for them to be posted and not to be named, so here goes.
    Some of them might not mean a thing to anyone but they're out there now and that's what matters I spose. You can't kill memories of good times past, and these will keep them alive, and I can actually point at them and say 'blah blah blah, that's them in this pic'.

Tubillah Dog (festie band, supported Hawkwind, jammed as Agents Of Chaos (aka HawkDog) with Dave Brock...)

• Thanks got sharing these :)

Made me very happy :D

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain