Iain Duncan Smith what a twat

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• He's not a twat, he's a very nasty, manipulative liar who puts on the face of a kindly uncle while he tears the clothes off your back. He wouldn't have a clue how to survive on £53 a week and he knows it. Either that or he really is incredibly stupid.

• Maybe he just assumes that everyone is allowed to claim £36 breakfast from waitrose on expenses from their workplace. Even the unemployed. They just fill out a magic form.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• I'd love to see some of these people really do these things they claim, properly, not just a sit out in the cold one night a year with plenty of police & cameras nearby.

• Might be wrong, but I think they did do this for a week with some politicians - probably World In Action so talking quite a few years back. They made two of them live as if they were on dole for a week. Can't remember the outcome but I think it may have been somewhat humbling.

• It`s not real though is it? Not unless all his properties etc were taken away from him and he had nothing to fall back on..

Put him up in one of the rough estates round here, with basic furnishings and no credit on the gas or electric meters, an absent landlord and somewhat dubious neighbours...

In fact it should be compulsory on becoming an MP that you should have "real life experience" for at least one week a year. That way those who have been spoon fed all their lives will know how the real world operates, and those who have worked their way up from working class roots can remind themselves of how it used to be...

• Sign the petition and encourage him to put his money where his mouth is :)
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/p…mith-to-live-on-53-a-week

Signed and shared. I fucking hate him! Even if he does it I bet he'll still claim his food etc on expenses.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• A week aint enough, no time to build stress levels, no time to experience the system - gotta be a good few months, what a knobber he is!

• Signed & shared..:D With the greatest of pleasure..:thumbup:

I grow tired & despair of the claims made by these :insane:politicians.. :rolleyes: :curse:
    Do they really think we are naive & gullible enough to believe their supercilious :insane:ridiculous statements..
    Just because they've said.. Whatever.. :ppp

Of course they couldn't live on the pittance they expect us to exist/survive on, without accruing any further
    debt & eating a balanced nutritious diet.. :panic:
    I seriously doubt if they could live on £53 per day.. !!! :curse:
    Without.. being 'driven' to visit the hole in the wall.. :rolleyes: At least once per day.. :whistle:
    I shall await the outcome & watch this space.. :clap::thumbup:

I ain't religious but will pray IDS is made to 'EAT' his 'Ignorant & Arrogant' claims & words :p :reddevil:
    He needs to climb down, out of his Pompous ****hole..! And 'Dabble' in the real world.. :curse:

The Greatness of a Nation Can Be Judged By the Way it's Animals Are Treated..

Gandhi.. :respect:

• Well...........for some reason I've had no housing benefit from the 18/03 and no e.s.a./j.s.a. since 07/03.............done all the visits to the council/phoned the right people and no idea what's happening. Like to see IDS handle this............not good, seeing I've a history of depression as well. Down the job centre/council again later

• Well...........for some reason I've had no housing benefit from the 18/03 and no e.s.a./j.s.a. since 07/03.............done all the visits to the council/phoned the right people and no idea what's happening. Like to see IDS handle this............not good, seeing I've a history of depression as well. Down the job centre/council again later

I am so sorry to hear of this situation Alan. :rolleyes: :S
    Hope you get it sorted out today & they don't delay, by dragging their heels.:(

The Very Best of Luck with things. :thumbup: Give em Loads.. :reddevil:

The Greatness of a Nation Can Be Judged By the Way it's Animals Are Treated..

Gandhi.. :respect:

• Signed. As it stands at the moment, there are nearly 10x as many signatures on the petition than voted for him in his constituency at the last election. I look forward to this renowned Yorkshireman growing some and actually putting his money where his mouth is. I expect I shall be disappointed.

• Thanks FPG.........getting worried that I'm kinda dropping out of the system.

- - - Updated - - -

But still........IDS = wanktosspot

or IrriatatingDickSplash

signed it, but as he is in todays paper saying up yours to the petition, it won't happen.

• Twatface says the original petition was just a stunt so here's the official government petition.

Pleeeeease sign and share everywhere. Tell the fucker what we think of him!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47898

• Thanks for that stardust. "...the original petition was just a stunt" ummmm more signed that than what was your electoral mandate, lets see which one is a "stunt" and which is real public opinion. You can guess what I reckon ... BTW isn't stunt a contraction of "stupid ... unt"

Signed, yet again.

• He's an Arse ,he also said the bike club I'm in insulted him ? The photos i have he didn't look insulted he was smiling and looked happy ? total arse shooting him would be to good for him