What are you currently thinking?

• Quote from BGG_Owen

Holy cow! Is that really true?! Wowie, I managed about 3 bagels once, but then I have been known to eat about 3/4 of a loaf of bread before whilst on the munchies :D

The doctor on Super Size Me says it's true! :D 

3/4 loaf of bread?:eek:

• Quote from BGG_Owen

High metabolism

That's the word I use as an alternative to:
    "sitting on my arse all day eating junk food and bizarrely, never getting fat."
    It's great :D

• I am thinking this coffee is to strong!!! tastes horrible and will probably keep me up all night!!!!!

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• everone talking about going on trips I'm thinking is it time to get the old dirtbike out and go looking for some sun?

• im thinking i love you guys so much and that i wanna give you all a huuuuge hug! :hug:  
    im also thinking i should go to bed cos i need more sleep!!

• Quote from joss

everone talking about going on trips I'm thinking is it time to get the old dirtbike out and go looking for some sun?

You ain't the only one feeling tempted... there is something in the air that really makes me want to travel... I'll have to resist for now though

• Quote from Darkflame

You ain't the only one feeling tempted... there is something in the air that really makes me want to travel... I'll have to resist for now though

spain is warmer than here and only two days ride away :whistle: Morroco would be fun if i get there before new year i could see the dakar rally :eek: 
    You have a pillion seat mate bring her with you:angel:

• Unfortunately as I don't have a full license thats impossible :( Damn though, once I've got one... I'm gonna do it! :D

• Quote from Darkflame

Unfortunately as I don't have a full license thats impossible :( Damn though, once I've got one... I'm gonna do it! :D

well give me a pm if you want someone to go with you

• I'm thinking i am going to have a REALY DIRTY weekend...........................

I'm going mountain biking in wales

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A name is written on a polished rock. A broken heart that the world forgot." Help Stamp Out Child Abuse

• I'm thinking my neck hurts, but back hurts and I feel, overall, crap, but I'm making a trek to go see John James Newman tonight... Soooo... Yay! And another gig tomorrow :D

• i'm thinking...YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY..all prezzies bought:D
    Truro was ace..lovely market there AND my fave choccy stall...even better is that we found a stall selling organic curries made with local produce...BLISS:D

(and a sale on at Past Times:D )

• Quote from moyne

I am thinking its such a shame when you are enjoying a cup of tea and you finish it.

It's even worse when you're slightly distracted, you reach for the cup of tea in expectation of a nice sup of cuppa, only to find you've already finished it and you'd forgotten!!!!!

• Spring will soon be here, love live and festy's. My job's goin ok, i just got a lush hamper from work, (iv only been there a week)

Aggghhhrrrrrr i cant wait till spring, (well ok i can)....time for festys and dancin in the fields.

Anyone goin to Knockengorrach???