What are you currently thinking?

• Quote from HALES

im thinking why dont my teenagers get it that i am skint!

'cos we are combination cash point/sock fairy to teenagers:rolleyes: 

i am pondering eating the last blueberry muffin:o

• Im thinking "oh crap I've left my bike outside unlocked!!!" :eek:

*rushes off for few mins*

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Quote from Rose

why did no-one get my joke about changing the molecule structor of water........

Sorry, musta missed it, cos if it was related to bipolar hydrogen bonds I'd've got sure. ;) (then again it was a long time ago I did chemistry...)

• i'm thinking ..hope my kids dad behaves himself at my graduation 'cos he's way to excited considering he's a grown up:rolleyes:

• members with more than five posts will not see this advert

• Quote from PeacePiper

Dude you need to chill ;) apathy can be a good thing :p :D 

+ thinking? Im not entirely sure I am thinking...

*EDIT* Nope! sorry, I'm thinking about canoes!

I just read this, and now I can't stop thinking about canoes :panic:

• thinking.. why do my mates phone me up when lost and expect i'll know the directions to wherever they are going:rolleyes:

• Quote from Skye

I'm thinking shall i go to bed or stay up for a bit longer.

lol i'm thinking that to :)

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Quote from Exedous

Im thinking is a month to soon to pop the question...??

:patch:

....im thinking....yes....:eek:....

but im also thinking that i have no idea....and that im never going to have an idea about anything because there'll always be another approach to the same idea which i havent considered and therefore my mind must remain so open that all the thoughts spill out and thus i make nonsense....:D

• I'm thinking..:mad: STUPID TWAT OF A BUS DRIVER FOR NOT ALTERING THE DESTINATION ON THE BUS..SO I MISSED THE ONE THAT DROPS ME OUTSIDE MY HOUSE..HAD TO CATCH ANOTHER..WHICH MEANT I HAD TO CARRY 3 BAGS HEAVY BAGS OF SHOPPING THRU A FIELD TO GET HOME:mad:

• Quote from scarlettdee

I'm thinking..:mad: STUPID TWAT OF A BUS DRIVER FOR NOT ALTERING THE DESTINATION ON THE BUS..SO I MISSED THE ONE THAT DROPS ME OUTSIDE MY HOUSE..HAD TO CATCH ANOTHER..WHICH MEANT I HAD TO CARRY 3 BAGS HEAVY BAGS OF SHOPPING THRU A FIELD TO GET HOME:mad:

I'm thinking...you live IN A FIELD?!! :D :whistle:

• I'm thinking....should be sat someone sunny in a peaceful woods, a bottle of wine chilling in a nearby brook, listening to the birds singing and just getting away from it all :)

• I'm thinking that the new laptop's all ready for use tomorrow and software is ordered for server building purposes and I've just about finished my munch, so why the hell am I sitting here typing instead of going to the pub?!?! Is what I'm thinking... :D

• I'm thinking why did the triksey little star, that I could see and not reach, fool me into thinking it was the main big star... The triksey little star tricked me even though the triksey little star turned out not to be a star at all. And now I'm wondering why on earth does the triksey little mysterious star exist?