Good quality hippy clothes - Must go ASAP

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Me again!

Moving house, I'm gone in a week and anything that doesn't sell is being charity shopped, I'm very busy trying to sort everything out but trying to get some coins back from some things... I have a habit of buying expensive clothes and never wearing them, so I'd like these to go to nice homes!

all prices are plus P&P

1. Uttam London jacket its says size L but I'd say more 12-14
    £7

2. Cream sequin detail dress size 12
    £5

3. the nicest skirt I have ever owned! doesnt fit though :( size 10
    £8

4.gringo M'L
    £6

5.size 10
    £5

6. size 10 tie dye
    £4

7. lovely crochet waistcoat size S (up to a 12ish)
    £5

8. long sleeved tie die thing
    £4

9. Gringo spotty 3/4 with eleastic waistband size m/l
    £5

10. Very pretty fairy skirt with tutu underskirt handmade size m
    £6

12. crochet hotpants size 12 brand new
    £4

13. cats and dogs dress size 12
    £5

feel free to haggle/group em up whatever.. i just need shot!

cheers!

All the folk that she forgot sing and dance and watch her rot! Homeless, hopeless, poor and ill, come and drink your fill. "No such thing as society?’ No such thing as Maggie....!

• what sz is the long sleeved tie dye thing :)

About a ten, bit more I think. Also, I need to see you before I move!

All the folk that she forgot sing and dance and watch her rot! Homeless, hopeless, poor and ill, come and drink your fill. "No such thing as society?’ No such thing as Maggie....!

• Ooh, can I have the crochet waistcoat please? :)

yep will PM you now!

• Daft question but I think you'll understand what I mean: is the cats and dogs frock a big 12 or a small 12?

Is it a side zip fastening?

• It's a small 12, it says 14 on the label but its from H&M and they are notoriously small! it just pulls over, its stretchy like t shirt material

• yep o prob, will pm now!

• I don't know how to edit the thread.. or if i can :(

The tie dye is gone both of them but the trousers are still there if you want em :)

• Shoot :-/ but yes please on the trousers they look like they'd fit my bump with that nice stretchy wasteband but if they don't they look like they'd be über comfy post Babba pm me your whosits and whatnots and i'll pays yah xx

• Will dooes, Cheers!

Yeah I was going to do that but I can't see an edit button?! Unless for some reason it's not loading

• This stuff is being charity shopped in the next few days!

• Sorted! Anyone else as I'm off to post office in a mo