Going nude for money

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I couldn't be a life model, no way could I keep still long enough

Don't think anyone would want to see me naked anyway

• All I'll say is don't think bad of people who do it. In my view its exactly the same as people being proud of any other achievement and wanting to share their joy.

I've done it, not even for money. There is a picture of me naked on the internet haha.
    I've had a cunning plan how to make money from it too.
    Send me £5.00 and I won't post a link to it.
    (Orders for my calendar are a bit slow though).

I've been chatting online to a woman in Wales, she is quite smitten with me and asked for a better picture.
    I made sure it was ok with her first, then sent it to her. She loves it, she wants me to visit her.

It's a strange thing, I can, get my kit off at the drop of a hat because
    I'm proud how much weight I've lost and how much better my body looks. It's not perfect and there are definitely bigger willies but I like who I am. I could never post a recording of my voice in the 'Lets Hear What You Sound Like' thread as I think my voice sounds terrible.

I'm sure it won't be long before I give the modelling a go, even if I have to pay them.

• Ive life modeled and allowed artists to photograph me naked as a 'stock' nude reference - and yeah I got paid for it - Ive no problem with that at all - it made me feel good about who I was and that my body is what it is - artists arent interested in your imperfections - just the shapes your body makes - Id do it again no problem

• It's not for me but somebodies got to do it or else the ones who want to see this sort of thing will have nothing to look at. I agree that it probably wont pay much though. It wouldn't make a very good day job. There are a lot more models out there than there is high-paid work available.

• It's not for me but somebodies got to do it or else the ones who want to see this sort of thing will have nothing to look at. I agree that it probably wont pay much though. It wouldn't make a very good day job. There are a lot more models out there than there is high-paid work available.

Absolutely, the still life modelling only pays £12 an hour.
    But Playgirl don't want me! That is where the big money would be.