Going nude for money

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• As someone with the American work ethic who like to get paid as much as possible for doing as little as possible I have contemplated the idea of doing some work that involved going nude.

Some guy at a Confest asked to take a picture of my genitalia. I cannot remember if I was shaved or unshaven at the time. I was in that much of a daze at the time I could not care less but I signed my life away. A couple of months later I got a an email saying my pic would be exhibited in Darlinghurst Sydney.It would have been nice to have got paid for it.

All the ads I have seen that require male nudity want blokes under 40 but I reckon I have more of toned body now than I did in my 20's. The oldest man to pose for Playgirl was 55 but there is no shortage of guys wanting to pose.

• or deluded..:reddevil::waves:

Me deluded? how so very dare you !

Actually the thought of getting money just for getting necked sounds rather attractive, but I guess I have missed the boat, unless there is such a thing as beer belly fetishists.It cost me a fortune to cultivate mine and it would be nice to get some reinbursment:D

• Not all "life drawing models" are lithe, attractive 20-somethings.... or so I've been told... so there's hope for me yet haha!

I'd have to do that kinda thing in a different town though, would be a bit odd being recognised by one of the artists while out shopping, and the travel may well eat into any profits made...

I've.streaked down the street for a bet before (in my misguided, possibly drink fuelled younger days)... does that count? :)

• I'm trying to get my head around the occasion that this first took place, if some guy walked up to me and asked if he could take a pic' of my tallywhacker I would be very shocked and then possibly arrested for twating him.
    Then again I don't know what a confest is, maybe this is the norm' ??

• £70 is a lot! Most colleges I know will pay £10-15 an hour. I had a lot of interest in people drawing me when I was pregnant. £25 an hour for privately run groups. Not necessarily as easy as you think to stand still for an hour. Achey after. Especially if they want strange positions. Put your arms in the air. See if you can do that for 15 minutes.
    Most models I've met are young, female and attractive. But I think that is more because they have the confidence to get their clothes off in front of strangers. Less men. Apparently it can be hard to control an erection if you're not used to it. But I don't know anything about that.

we reenact Noah's ancient drama, but in reverse, like a film running backwards, the animals exiting

• When I did art at college we often had life models and they were mainly older and quite wrinkly. It made them far more interesting to draw. I wouldn't mind doing that at all, if I could stand up that long!

Then again, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and it doesn't take much to make me get my kit off! I'd definitely take photos for money and not even have to think about it :D In fact, somewhere out there on the Internet are photos of me dancing naked round Avebury stone circle. It was excellent fun :D

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• PURLEESE stardust i,m about to have my breakfast :eek:

So?? I'm not serving you the breakfast naked am I? At least I had the decency to dress as Wonder Woman last time I did that :grin:

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• When I did art at college we often had life models and they were mainly older and quite wrinkly. It made them far more interesting to draw. I wouldn't mind doing that at all, if I could stand up that long!

Then again, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and it doesn't take much to make me get my kit off! I'd definitely take photos for money and not even have to think about it :D In fact, somewhere out there on the Internet are photos of me dancing naked round Avebury stone circle. It was excellent fun :D

:vomit:

• Most life models I've drawn and been very old, lumpy and wrinkly...but they were great to draw, I dont see nothing wrong with get paid for being naked if it's something you want to do, as long as it's your choice then fine.

• I'd do it for nowt, i'm always looking for an excuse to take me kit off. I flash body parts at annoying regularity.

It's only the last few years i've stopped streaking festivals & random camp sites. Since i lost my hair I just thought I look too old & people will probably miss the comedy value !

• Been asked I think on 3 occasions but by 2 arty fartys I think just down to me tatts like, even agreed the first time but bottled it, it is summit I wanna do one day if I can ever gather me limbs just so I can say I did lol, bound to become an expensive build up with all the TV public service announcement warnings needed though lol

• I read about a decorator who was struggling for work. He advertised in a naturist magazine "Naked Decorator" and was inundated with work (presumably for a lot more money as well)