The Definitive Travelling Scrapbook Thread

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• it be sat waiting here to post... Which will happen this week, i haven't had the spare cash to post til this week...so sorry to have caused a delay but didn't want to risk the post wivout it being a special delivery. Posting to Boz on thursday without fail xxxxxx

• can i be cheeky as i'm new on here and add myself to the list to get involved if it gets that far this time :)

• posting in a mo to Boz. We're gonna get through the list as it stands for a mo i think before we add more people... Once again i am very sorry for how long i've kept hold of it xxxxxx

• I can't believe we're half way through the list now. I've got Kaiya as being next, is that right?

I'll post again when I can confirm its been delivered. X

• Just a quick update. There was a little parcel slip put through the door today while I was at work. I'm not expecting anything else so I imagine its the book. I'll be collecting it on Wednesday (the only late opening day) so I should have it posted again before next week. *excited*

B.

• Its heeeeere! I've not posted this frequently in ages and now 3 posts at once. The book is so beautiful I'm suddenly stumped as to what to put in it...I've got all night though.

• Aaaand posted. Sorry it took more than a week. I was enjoying reading a littlw bit more each day and the time flew away.

• Who has it now?

I've been tripping from sipping the dripping dirty water tap,
    i've been thinking i'm drinking too many drinks all by myself.
    I've been poking a voodoo doll that you do not know I made, for you, of you.

• Boz posted it, so I assume Kaiya has it.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• I'm really curious as to the outcome of this? I know I'm still pretty new and don't expected to be involved for quite a while yet, It'd still be nice to know what happened.

• The hippy who ends up with the scrapbook last. Then takes it upon themselves to keep the scrapbook. Goes and gets it published into a collective artworks of the modern hippy. The scrapbook becomes a best seller and the hippy becomes a millionaire, buys a posh motorhome (the type with fold out sides) Then realises they are no longer a hippy but a capitalist slug and become unhappy ever after.

• If I remember correctly, there should be about 3 versions of this, after a couple of other people lunched out and failed to send it on.

It's not fair really as a lot of work has gone into these, so please don't leave it in the shed, bedroom, attic or van ... pass it on to a member who wants to contribute!

(If you have an older version, and you're ashamed of your slackness, you can always pass it onto me anonymously and I won't say a word to anyone)

• Shit.. sorry ive got it. It was sat on my piano for a few weeks and chilly moved it off somewhere and then life got in the way and I completely forgot about it until I just saw this thread.. :(

Sorry im completely lame. Ill go find it now... who am I meant to be sending it to....?

• I'm newbieish and I've never heard of it either. I've love to see it though, just to prove to my man that you're all real. :pp