living in a bender

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• hi skipper

thanks for the tip, have a good friend who can supply me with some ash. am burning crap at the moment, strict rules here about cutting down trees so foraging and finding stuff laying about is what im mostly doing. burnt some cedar that wasn't ready and it fucked up my chimney so lesson learnt there... hoping it will all come together on the wood front and we get a good winter stack.

hi zee, never seen anyone "out" themselves here before! would love to post pics but i don't have a computer, i don't the means to power one. will try next time i get to the library. unless you can post pics on here from a phone? its notwworthless to me, im learning loads!

• With moat and drawbridge beware that lady might come round and tell you how to make a tearoom in the stables and marry peeps in the ballroom, just drop the portculis if you spot any suspects. :reddevil:Sounds like your getting things sorted keep warm and have fun, esp like the kids having a ball:wub::D

ha ha i know who you mean! don't worry, she won't get past my son, he is deadly with a bow and arrow! then we would feed her to the pigs...:-) x

• ha ha i know who you mean! don't worry, she won't get past my son, he is deadly with a bow and arrow! then we would feed her to the pigs...:-) x

Lol just watch them little piggies don't choke on those massive buttons, Hope your keeping warm and dry XXX

• those massive buttons being her robot on off and talk switch! actually it should be talk a complete load of bollocks switch! nah, the pigs will make mincemeat of the self inflated old bag! they ate my wellies last week.

• those massive buttons being her robot on off and talk switch! actually it should be talk a complete load of bollocks switch! nah, the pigs will make mincemeat of the self inflated old bag! they ate my wellies last week.

No now you made me really laugh out loud, :reddevil: God I swear there should be a piggy:piggy: channel on the telly box would be soooo good for peeps soul:wub::piggy:.Although soz about the wellybobs it;s like licqurish for the porkies. No wot you mean about the mouth it was very square and spouted swill.:piggy: