Urgent and a long shot- can anyone help?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• an idiot has left it ONE BLOODY DAY to find a home for a female gsd. it is a long shot but can anyone here in wales area help out with this?

this is his email (he is "too busy" to contact shelters ffs)

"hi i am still offering this dog to a good home unfortunately no time to sort out rescue centre etc as has to be gone by weekend this is not for me its for a familly friend ,, the gsd is a female and is approx 8 months to a year old has been brought up in a house with children and other dogs needs plenty of attention as is very playfull but is also easily bored "

i have contacted a couple of shelters but thought that i would maximise chances by posting here. please contact asap if you can help.

• To allow this thread to continue would be against a policy we agreed a couple of years ago.

While we sympathise, we do have genuine reasons for this and to turn a blind eye would be unfair on anyone else wanting to do the same.

http://www.ukhippy.com/stuff/s…l-trading-rehoming-on-UKH

This account is shared by moderators to prevent us being drawn into personal arguments.

You cannot reply - If you do receive a message via this method, then you must not contact any staff concerning the issue.