Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• A few books we're clearing out to make space ... hope they're of use to someone.

Prices include P&P, so if anyone's buying more than one I'll discount the total price. Feel free to make offers too :)

1. Jean Markale - Merlin: Priest of nature - Brand new - one small mark, from shelf-wear I think - description here - £5

2. Chris Lubkemann - Whittling twigs & branches - Brand new - description here - £4.50

3. Chris Lubkemann - Little book of whittling - Brand new - description here - £5.50

4. Carol Bolt - The book of answers - description here - £4
    Fantastic book. You hold it for a few seconds, ask a question then open it to find the answer. I asked it what the meaning of life was and it said "enjoy the experience". Hopefully it will bring cheering insights to someone else now :)

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Not at all, I think you'll really enjoy it. PM'ing you my details now :)

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Please could I have the whittling book (No 2.)? :)

You may indeed! Would you like the other whittling book for £4? It has different designs in so they complement each other really well :)

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Whittling books and Merlin have gone ... any takers on the Book of Answers before it goes to the car boot sale? :)

Jiddu Krishnamurti