People with RH-negative blood --descended from alien astronauts? I'm RH-Neg

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• If you are RH negative... 5

1. Less than half of the characteristics (0) 0%
    2. More than half of the characteristics (5) 100%

I found out I had a negative blood type when I was pregnant about thirteen years ago. It wasn't until a couple of years ago, when I had my second child, that I started getting curious about things I'd heard on the RH-negative topic.

One very strange thing: Once I got curious about my specific blood type, (I knew I was RH- negative, but couldn't remember A-, B- AB- or O-)
    I called the hospital a few times and they would not tell me my blood type over the phone--said I needed to come in and sign a consent form. They usually tell me all kinds personal details over the phone, who cares about blood type??

I wrote this:
    http://cielclark.hubpages.com/…ad-and-low-blood-pressure

Any other RH-negatives out there?

• I"m very skeptical about things in general, but it's an interesting thing to think about... I read that a high percentage of US presidents and other world leaders are RH -Neg, (now and in past), but read that on a site I wasn't very sure about. That, if true, is definitely not me--would hate to be famous! But still, peoples' blood having an effect on personality/characteristics makes more sense to me than birth sign. Thoughts?

• Diane is ab- she is definately behaves like an alien sometimes lol

sometimes in life you have to burn some bridges to stop the dick heads from following you

• i have incredibly powerful intuition(which more often than not i ignore!) and i do feel like an outsider almost all of the time....im most definitely weird..my daughter would def agree with that. *mum you're just not normal!* heehee

• i have incredibly powerful intuition(which more often than not i ignore!) and i do feel like an outsider almost all of the time....im most definitely weird..my daughter would def agree with that. *mum you're just not normal!* heehee

Weird is a compliment! I don't know if we can accept this opinion of a daughter (or son) who thinks the parent isn't normal though--don't most kids think this?? But here's hoping for the non-normal state of being :) Happy travels!

• yep... I'm o neg, magic blood. My sons are both negs but my daughter is positive. Off to read your article now :)

Sarah, besides your sons and daughter being male/female, do you see any differences or connections with the characteristics?

• So PixieJanet, do you find yourself agreeing with the characteristics, or not so much. Do tell!

def these ones

• looking for truth or answers
    • empathetic and compassionate
    • feeling like an outsider
    • especially interested in space and/or science
    • subject to shocks or scares
      and these
      Heightened senses, hazel eyes, i hate the sun abd heat driives me bonkers(i would happily live in a walk in fridge) and empathic illnesses... and no hats fit my head either!

my bp is very high tho...my iq is average tho .
      the feeling of not fitting in is irritating.. i always wanted to be part of the popular set but was actually part of the nerd gang. lol

(acc to daughter, a lady of my not so young age should not be going to raves and smoking pot and having fun....)

• PixieJanet!, I wish I could come up with better questions so we could pin this down! Maybe it's different for different types of RH negative blood. Certainly I love the idea of space travel... but I never did that well in science classes. (That dratted metric system and having to dissect things...)
    I used to love the sun and still do, but cannot stand heat. My mind goes blurry in hot temperatures. (Not a great thing where I live-- summer temps can get up to 110F, and humid, zzzz).
    I wonder how you know your IQ. Is this even tested anymore?
    Ps, tell your daughter it is a rite of passage to think parents are weird-- she will (probably) eventually be grateful that you are weird in a cool instead of a boring way.

• im a rhesus neggy too, O- if i remember rightly, universal donor. its never done much for me apart from make me go, ohh thats interesting, soon followed, by owwww that hurt as i was given injections when pregnant. i suppose some of those traits are me but i very much doubt its beacuase of lacking a certain blood factor. :) i like being slightly different in that in one of the minority i guess, but other than that i dont much think about it:)

Turned on, tuned in, loved up, trippin out, freaky on the outside, shiny in the middle.

• I went to conference on Friday and heard two amazing individuals talking about Oxytocin... Dr. Michel Odent and Dr. Kirsten Uvnas-Moberg, an obstetrician and a physiologist respectively. I think an interesting question might be...is there any relation between rhesus negative blood and the oxytocin system? which governs many things but also our capacity for empathy...

• Sarah, besides your sons and daughter being male/female, do you see any differences or connections with the characteristics?

Its hard to say hun as my daughter is only 2 but I can be certain with my boys that they fit certain traits but with my daughter, not so much. I'd say that my middle son has more characteristics than the other two with his elder brother close behind... they both have large heads, my eldest is on the gifted and talented register, both very very sensitive boys and both natural healers, my middle son is incredibly sensitive to cold and hot - he won't eat food unless it's blood temperature and icelollies are a double aged sword for him, bless him. I used to get horrid icecream headaches too.

• I went to conference on Friday and heard two amazing individuals talking about Oxytocin... Dr. Michel Odent and Dr. Kirsten Uvnas-Moberg, an obstetrician and a physiologist respectively. I think an interesting question might be...is there any relation between rhesus negative blood and the oxytocin system? which governs many things but also our capacity for empathy...

Hi Sarah, I am definitely going to look into this. Very interesting.

• I found this very interesting i know i'm Resus Neg not sure what blood group i am. I've always been different and guess i've always linked it to my Father been European i look very different to all other members of my family and quite often find it difficult to understand the majority of peoples thoughts and actions. My son is also RH Neg and very much like myself were as my two daughters are totally different.

• very interesting i wonder if there is any connection between the blood groups and the tribes of israel. The old testament makes many mentions of large or giant humans such as goliath and one of noahs sons

• I've got O Rh Neg ..... magic blood too, so have all my 6 sons, my 2 girls are A pos. Out of the 9 of us 5 of us experience the following traits some sort of extrasensory and/or psychic ability,heightened intuition,strange things happening that cannot be explained.

• Well I have RH- physical traights I belive.

1. Heterochromia (multi-coloured eyes)

2. "Vampire" Teeth.

Sorry for bumping such an old tread but this rh- stuff is mysterious...

According to wiki it has something to do with either co2 or some combustible gass..but they dont know much more.

Maybe that is why I smoke. And why I feel my body burning often on many occasions.

Just my 5 cents.

Please and Love!

Cheers!