CLOTHING CLEAROUT! need more space!!! womens size 8-10-12-14 handmade and maternity

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• need more space and all funds go toward a new buggy and buggy board for the little ones ( ours broke the other day) which would otherwise take me 3 months to save up for!!! booooo

So clearing out the cupboard of things that I dont need or have no space for any longer. Some maternity friendly bits along with some vintage and handmade pieces

ALL PRICES INCLUDE POSTAGE, PAYPAL IS BEST <3

1. Maternity friendly tops.
    ( from left ) a) Braintree organic top sky blue size 14 £8
    b) maternity top in olive green sz 14-16 £6
    c) orange halter top size 14 barely worn £4

2. organic cotton strap tops by howies £3 each or £5 for both sz 14

3. all tops and mini dresses £4 each
    a) red embroidered topshop kaftan sz 12 very well used but plenty of life
    b) white stuff mini dress has a few paint marks but so comfy sz 14
    c) shirred underbust top with ties label is sz 18 but more 14-16 great during pregnancy

4. all skirts £4.50
    a) monsoon skirt well used a small hole where gathering meets
    b) indian lightweight cotton skirt with multicoloured metallic stripes sz 8-10
    c) kushi size 14 block print indian skirt with sequins.

5. hemp and organic cotton knitted hoody with mother of pearl buttons sz M 8-10-12 £12

6. handknitted jumper with large pixie hood for big dreads made by our very own jo jo this jumper has been worn through both of my pregnancies and kept my babies warm while front carrying them due the wide neckline :-) not sure of size possibly 14-16 i would like £15 for this one it is well loved but plenty of wear left i it

7. vintage bell sleeve cardigan with small pockets sz 8-10-12 £8 I also have a vintage leather belt i used to wear with it which is sz 8-10 will do both for £12 or sold separately belt is £6

8. all tops £5.50
    a) east size 12 floral print
    b) nomads mini top S/M purple great for maternity
    c) vintage floral size 10-12

9. gorgeous handmade lotus flower applique dungaree dress 12-14 was great during pregnancy as its made of stretchy corduroy

10. sz large tie dye dress another one that was great during maternity probably around sz 14-16 £7

11. shired maxi dress size 10-12 another maternity favourite £6

12. all trousers £6.50 each
    a) corduroy brown turn p trousers sz 8
    b) hip hugger denim flares sz 12 barely worn
    c) roxy corduroy trousers sz 12 well loved but plenty of wear left

13. lovely wrap skirt and cross over top made in india that i bought in camden market. skirt is about sz 10-12 selling for £12 and matching top sz 10-12 £6 (one of the ties at the side has come off could easily be fixed but still wearable) or £15 for the set

• Owl knees the paint was ECOS organic primer, I have washed it a few times, but we use soap nuts so it may need something a little bit tougher to remove it? I'm not sure

• OK thread closed :-) I shall be off to the post office later today to go get things in the mail. thanks everyone.
    every little helps. I have 1/4 of the pennies from my house clearance so far :-)