clothes (8-12), belts, bags, boots etc!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Hello all! I was having a bit of a clear out, and thought some of these might interest someone :) Prices include P&P!

Bodycon black/grey stripy long top (I've worn as a dress too!) sz 8 £6

River Island thick knitted blush (light pink) tights, unworn. sz S. £3

Sage green leggings. Labelled sz 8 but would fit 10 too. £3

Forest green open-knit cardigan Sz M £6

Skinny flared jeans w/ hearts design. Labelled sz 0 (US). Fit sz6-8. £7

Cream/grey/red very soft cardigan. sz S. £6

Belts - green butterfly (freesize), smiley face (S) £3 each

Bag (new) £5

TBC...

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; its about learning to dance in the rain.

• Black stiletto platform boots sz 7 £10

Brown (non leather/fur) calf boots sz 6 £10

B&W long stripy fineknit jumper sz 8 £5

Pink open knit top w/ ties under bust sz M (8-12) £6

Pink & cream 'patchwork' top w/ buttons & tie sz S £5

Pink shrug/cardigan sz8 £5

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; its about learning to dance in the rain.

• Would you consider a trade for the forest green cardigan and the pink open knit top? xx

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Yep, I'm open to trading...tho I have no idea what for lol! Did you have something in mind? xx

• Tordisa: Sure, will send you a PM :)

Ms Xrayspecs: they have 2% spandex, and yes are a little stretchy tho are supposed to be tight. If its helpful the waist measures 25 inches (tho mine is certainly not 25 lol) unstretched. I can take other measurements if its helpful!

• Yep, I'm open to trading...tho I have no idea what for lol! Did you have something in mind? xx

I have some handmade jewellery, wax melts, floating candles, beads and findings, size 8/10 clothes, bath stuff .. does any of that sound appealing? xxx

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• love black n white stripey jumper would you consider a trade could make u a groovy elf hat or a lighter necklace or something xx

I'm open to trades :) Tho not a hat person, and I don't smoke - sorry! xx

• I don't want to buy anything, I just wanted to praise you for typing "etc" and not "ect" :D

LOL thankyou! ;)

Princesstigermouse - yes they are, will send you a PM :)

• I'm always on the lookout for dangly silver earrings, size 8 leggings & knitted dresses, if thats helpful? :) x

• I'm always on the lookout for dangly silver earrings, size 8 leggings & knitted dresses, if thats helpful? :) x

Dangly silver earrings I can definitely do, I'll take some pics of what I have and send them over. What's your email address? x

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Dangly silver earrings I can definitely do, I'll take some pics of what I have and send them over. What's your email address? x

Great! I PMed you my email, tho its inbox can be tempermental lol x

Also, pink tights & butterfly belt sold :)