Our Bessie :(

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Ohh, I want :wub: already got one Beddy CF onna drive though, not got room for another. Enigma's Mum was interested in one the other day though, which sold before she got to look at it I think, so maybe worth pointing her in the direction of this thread? :)

I've been tripping from sipping the dripping dirty water tap,
    i've been thinking i'm drinking too many drinks all by myself.
    I've been poking a voodoo doll that you do not know I made, for you, of you.

• Twister - only just found your post! Sorry for not reposnding.

An update then, so 15 mins before ebay ended, my fella got a text - turns out the guy he bought Bessie off over 5 yrs ago had come across her on ebay - offered cash and fees for delivery and bid and bought her. I drove 450 miles yday follow my fella to drop her off, brought us both back to Devon at some ungodly hour! Sad times but good too - means she gets to live on!

The buyer is going to make her beautiful again - he is as daft as we are about the old girl! When we got there, his wife showed me some photos, they had found an old reel and had it developed 2 weeks ago!

Turns out that when my fella bought her the first time it was the 1st Dec - same as yesterday!

Synchronicity or what! :)

[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

• Beautiful syncronicity indeed. Glad she went to a good home. :)

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain