White gold and precious gemstone jewellery. All new, boxed and cheap! Ideal gifts.

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• A few things I bought and never got around to doing anything with ...

They're all brand new and boxed, so would make lovely gifts. Prices include P&P :)

#1 White gold ring with lab created diamonds. Size O - £15

#2 White gold & white topaz ring. Size N - £11

#3 White gold & amethyst pendant on white gold chain - £14

#4 White gold and amethyst ring with lab created diamonds - £12

I have two of these - one size P and one size Q.

#5 White gold and amethyst ring with lab created diamonds - Size O - £12

#6 White gold and ruby earrings with lab created diamonds - £12

These look a bit pink in the photo, in real life they're redder.

#7 - White gold band - Size N - £12

Darkened areas are reflections, the ring is a plain white gold band.

#8 White gold and amethyst earrings with lab created diamonds. 1.7 cm drop - £12

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• hi, is there a better pic on number 5 please, as am deffo interested, would fit my sis as a crimbo pressie!

There's a larger pic here ... do let me know if you want a bigger/clearer one and I'll take one today :)

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Yep, postal order is fine .. I'll PM you my details now :)

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Yep, it's still for sale. It's Hallmarked, although the Hallmark isn't British as it was bought abroad.

Jiddu Krishnamurti