The Reptilian Theory.....

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• ....is there anything to it? Or is it just another example of why the truth movement contains very little truth and shows very little movement? I have read up on the subject and I can see it at a metaphorical level but it seems almost anyone in the public eye is branded an evil reptilian shapeshifter.

• I like conspiracy theories. Not because I believe any of them - I just find them fascinating and entertaining ... and it's interesting to see the way people merge evidence and create these fantastic ideas, and in the process ignore anything that comes slightly close to contradicting them ... or worse still, say that any evidence to the contrary is part of the conspiracy itself.

I'm sure many of them have a bit of truth somewhere, and I'm sure we don't know all the answers ... however, I have no idea where David Icke got the reptile stuff from - at least with his other conspiracy stuff he could throw some evidence into the mix, but this seems to have been completely plucked out of his head.

• I like conspiracy theories. Not because I believe any of them - I just find them fascinating and entertaining ... and it's interesting to see the way people merge evidence and create these fantastic ideas, and in the process ignore anything that comes slightly close to contradicting them ... or worse still, say that any evidence to the contrary is part of the conspiracy itself.

I despise them with a passion, especially the ridiculous shit like this. I find it incredible that supposedly inteligent people can be drawn into believing these things. They can be extremely damaging, and watching someone's life being affected by them is upsetting and hurtful.

Maybe I should put this in the 'hate' thread, because theories like this are one thing I can say, from the bottom of my heart, that I truly hate.

• I find them as rediculous as most religons to be honest.
    I fail to understand how apparently sensible intelligent folk can believe that some "All seeing being" runs their world. Be it reptile or god.

I have more faith in the world around me having an affect on my life, so I`d be more inclined to worship that.

• when i used to run a reptile breeding and retail centre, one of my customers a bright chp started to get into UFO lore. He went to seminars on how the world is run by two tribes of aliens, one a reptile speciecs , lol he was normal til lhe got into all this stuff.
    One he brought me a advert to show me, it was for a job vacency in america at a reptile breeding centre, needed experience etc, he claimed this centre was a cover , it was run by an american airforce general who wanted people to look after baby aliens in a research project . Lol and THEY advertised in MagAZINE

like a lot of htese stories little grains of truth inbedded to make the stories look real, and people get carried away by it all .

Now did i tell you about the wierd reptile species i used to breed, that was almost a mammal and only had one baby once a year, a nd baby was born one third size of the adult, and also had parental care, could well be a baby alien, whoops shouldnt have told you all

Like 911 theories the yanks brought down the twin towers themselves, bullshite , yanks cant keep anything to themselves gobby people, never mind keep under wraps 100s of staff needed for such an operation

• I think its fucking amazing people that people still believe the 9/11 official story. you're a fool.

Certainly no fool. and certainly saw two jets hit hte twin towers, why fly two jet into at same time as blowing up
    people beleive a lot which is written on the net without questioning any evidence, they beleive because its a alternative view it must be correct, i say question everything you read or hear, ask for first hand stories not third or forth hand
    I learnt a lot of stuff about hte iraq war from people who had been there, not from press stuff
    Even with the freedom of information on the internet, we are still being manipulated to a large degree, but htink we know more

• nah, what about the firefighters that heard multiple explosions before the towers collapsed? what about the witness reports of tripping over bodies in building 7? building 7 "collapsing due to fire" when it wasn't even hit with a plane? what about the apparent hijackers being still alive? why did NORAD stand down for the first time ever on 9/11? what about the mysterious deaths of witnesses that contradict the official line? what about the pools of 3000 degree molten steel in the rubble a week later? for christ's sake you can watch a video of red hot molten steel piss out the side of the building. i could go on and on but.

• however, I have no idea where David Icke got the reptile stuff from - at least with his other conspiracy stuff he could throw some evidence into the mix, but this seems to have been completely plucked out of his head.

I believe it came from a guy called Credo Mutwa -- Have a search on you tube for more info.