Vegi jelly sweets?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Shouldn't you be craving boiled turnips or something? :p

Nah, I've been too boring to crave weird things. I did decide I was going to have cravings of chocolate milkshakes and Percy Pigs, but I wasn't taken seriously... :p

• i found the goody good sweets in h&b... yum!!!! but strawb laces and fizzy lances from tesco/asda are veggie, and cheap!

we reenact Noah's ancient drama, but in reverse, like a film running backwards, the animals exiting

• I tried M&S Percy Pigs, soooooooo nice! Will be buying them again! They had another one, it was butterflies, veggie too, but not quite as scrummy as the Percys! :D

• I'm still addicted to Percies.... :S Butterflies? Hmmm.

I love the Goody Good Stuff Sour Mix & Match, and Cola Bottles. Also found a bag of Haribo Giant Strawbs, which were veggie, surprisingly (others usually aren't).

• Yes! I have also discovered the big bags of gaint strawbs....somehow between buying them from the corner shop on my way home from work, and getting to my front door, I can make a whole bag disappear! yum yum!

• I found a bag of giant Haribo strawbs with the blessed 'V' on the front..but then ever since...NONE of them have the V on the front!! Whats going on there then?? :( The search continues...

• I found a bag of giant Haribo strawbs with the blessed 'V' on the front..but then ever since...NONE of them have the V on the front!! Whats going on there then?? :( The search continues...

I can't say I've noticed the "V". Have the ingredients changed? To include gelatine? Or maybe they use cochineal?