Original Canvas Board Paintings

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Here are my Original Canvas Board Paintings for sale. They'll look great Framed!

They are £13 each or two for £25 including postage.

7x5 inch Canvas boards

1) Polite. Textured in Musical note paper and painted in acrylic and emulsion. A polite woman.

2) Pink Fairy. Textured in Musical note paper and painted with emulsions and acrylics.

3) Purple Fairy. Textured in Musical note paper and painted in Emulsion and Acrylic paints.

4) Lady in Green. Textured in Musical note paper and painted in Emulsion and Acrylic paints. Tiny hints of metallic gold through out this painting.

5) Orange Fairy. Textured in Romeo and Juliet paper and painted in Emulsion and Acrylic paints.

6) Lady in Blue. Textured in Musical note paper and painted in emulsion and acrylic paints.

7) Gold Fairy. Textured in Musical note paper and painted in acrylic and emulsion paint. Metallic gold dress on the Fairy.

More to come :D

• 8) Blooming Fowers. Textured in Romeo and Juliet paper and painted in Emulsion and Acrylic paint.

9) Blooming Flowers (2) Textured Romeo and Juliet paper and emulsion and acrylic paint.

10) Patchwork Friends. Textured in musical note paper, Romeo and Juliet paper and floral wallpaper, and painted in emulsions and acrylics.

11) Blooming Beauty. Textured in musical note paper, Romeo and Juliet paper and floral wallpaper, and painted in emulsions and acrylics.

12) Patchwork Tree. Textured in Musical note paper and Brown paper and painted in emulsions and acrylics.

• 13) Ginger Kitty. Textured in Musical note paper an Romeo and Juliet paper and painted in acrylics and emulsion

14) I'm an Artist. Textured with Pollyfiller, musical note paper and 'I'm an artist' text and painted in acrylics an emulsions.

Paypal is prefered but I also accept Cheques :) PM me if you're interested.

All will be sent off First Class!

• The following have bee reduced to £9 including postage:

Pink Fairy
    Purple Fairy
    Lady in Green
    Lady in Blue
    Polite
    Orange Fairy
    Blooming Flowers
    Blooming Flowers (2)

If you have more than one I will give you an extra £2 discount!