Kaya & My Bump

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Kai: If I stay here long enough, I'll see my sister move

Kai: Helloooooo in the tummy button! Earth to Daisy, this is Kaya speaking...

Kai: Ooh there she is!

Kai: I love you, Daisy, hug hug hug.

• Aww cheers Elfin :)

I got to go to bed now - it's so late and I've finished what I'm doing on iTunes now. Finally!!!

• Like you is round babe , you need to stop dribbling tho its making lines in the dust on your belly , ha ha ha ha ha ha :D Sorry babe xxxx ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Cheers :)

The lady in the charity shop near us, today, said I have a neat bump. I get nice comments like these from people. Seems I have the sort of bump that people want. Probably it's a nice bump because I've not put weight on anywhere, I just have a bump attached. I have to remember to weigh myself in the morning and then compare to when I've had Daisy. I did that the first time. Am interested in these things.

• wish I knew where I'd put my video cam, I still haven't a vid of Daisy moving in my tummy. I have one of Kaya. Am quite disappointed I won't be able to show Daisy that, only she does it in a totally different way to how Kaya did.