trundle update

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• if it goes bang it doesnt matter where in the bus you are your toast :D and as for leaks im on propane, box will be sealed and any leaks will drop out of vent in the floor as propane is heaver than air :D

• hey its lookin well!! i have some tape that i used to use when i was building polytunnels, its about an inch wide, quite thick but compresses easily, very sticky and totally waterproof, would be ideal for sealing your boxes externally, u can have it if u want it!

• hey its lookin well!! i have some tape that i used to use when i was building polytunnels, its about an inch wide, quite thick but compresses easily, very sticky and totally waterproof, would be ideal for sealing your boxes externally, u can have it if u want it!

Sounds like wikked stuff :)
    very kind of you to offer it to someone else who can use it .
    gd man
    x

• Jay, altho i knew what the plans were for Trundle (obviously :p)
    i must say,actually seeing it , both in progress and nearing completion ,(of stage 1)
    well....
    fkn well done you :D
    Gd clean job,EVERY eventuality thought of,Both functional and cosmetically :)
    LOTS of thought gon into this conversion isnt there.
    imo too many ppl buy a bus/truck,go straight into conversion mode without first getting to know either the vehicle or their individual needs...you've done it the right way round .
    Ok it may feel expensive on your pocket right now buying all the materials n everything but ,
    you know your truck inside n out, body,intererior,engine the lot n the fact you can n do do 95 per cent of the work yourself is always a gd thing eh :)
    at least if anything goes tits up you can simply pull over n sort it yaself :)

oh how that truck has changed since i went to view it for you .
    im so glad i got it right for you n you have done exactly what you said you would,
    taken it slowely slowely learning the lifestyle,the truck,getting all ya other priorities sorted in order of importance..
    still held down two jobs,seen ya kids as always and still got lots to give to me and others aswell as following ya dreams n ambitions both with Trundle and your running.
    your a true star Jay :hug:
    n trundles looking ace :D
    top work my boi x

ps...ive found the bedding as requested x

Love alot,Trust a few
    but always paddle your own canoe.

The post was edited 2 times, last by campertess: twatism n spelling,doh ().

• Thank you Jo :) i did have good person guiding me in those early days from viewing trundle and doin a deal to offering advice and holding my hand in those early days of turning a dream into life :) and now the fact your still holding my hand is just wonderful x

• Thank you Jo :) i did have good person guiding me in those early days from viewing trundle and doin a deal to offering advice and holding my hand in those early days of turning a dream into life :) and now the fact your still holding my hand is just wonderful x

Just waiting on the
    stairway to heaven innit :p
    i can come join you again then.
    thas the only bit thas stopping this crip getting back in that truck n re opening campertess's cafe :)
    Im rather glad (to say the least) that your disabled freindly
    altho, im a bit concerned to see our opening hours ...11.45 ?
    wtf,where do i get my early morning tea ?