2 MARK THOMAS TICKETS FOR DONATION TO YORKSHIRE CANCER CENTRE

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Greetings!! :hippy:

I'd really like one of you lovely peeps to pledge a donation to the Yorkshire Cancer Centre in exchange for 2 tickets to see Mark Thomas LIVE.

The gig's at 7:30pm 24th Feb 2011 at the Lawrence Batley Theatre in Huddersfield Town Centre, West Yorkshire (free parking nearby and great train links)

Please message me if you'd like to throw your hat into the ring! I will pick the best offer and post tickets out intime for Valentines Day.

The face value of the tickets is £30 so I'd love to raise as near to that as possible.

Hope this makes sense, please ask any q's :)

Much Love
    Claire xxx

p.s. I'd like the pledge to be paid to Yorkshire Cancer Centre's "Just Giving" page before I'll send the tickets out if poss but we can sort that later! x

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• gone ta xxxx plse close :D xxxxxx

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.