A few recent pics of my babies :)

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Thanks Stardust for bein a poppet and taking these and getting them uploaded :D i will get round to uploading the kerzillion piccies on my phone at some point :lol:

The Happiest little Piepot in the west...

Cushla :D

Ahhhh kisses :wub:

Keepin the pirate den all ship shape and bristol fashion ... nowt to do with cheap slave labour honestly :whistle:

• awwww.................... thats cushla???? shes erm grown...... have you been sticking her in compost over night or something? however they are both beautiful bles them, henry looks awsome as a lil pirate bless him

it is impossible to be unhappy whilst wearing my baby in a tattoo style mei tai!!!

• hehe yeah she's huge :D well she always was long but i have no idea how much she weighs.. she's been crawling and cruising for about the last 3 weeks or so.. did it all at once like her brothers lol :) n just in the last few days she's started to stand up without holding on :D getting very conversational with her babbling now with proper words creeping in :) and she absolutely LOVES to dance :D

• At one point they were both playing with sweeping brushes. It was like having elves!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• I forgot to mention that in the pirate picture we just couldn't get him to smile for the camera at all (he was smiling all the rest of the time!) so his aunty dragonz burped "bollocks" really loudly to make him smile on cue and it worked! :D

*am off to resize the pictures coz I had forgotten how huge they were!*

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• CUSHLA'S STANDING UP!!! Eeeeee! :wub: I can't wait til Posie does that! :D They are beautiful, Sarah. And they have grown lots lots! :)

I've been tripping from sipping the dripping dirty water tap,
    i've been thinking i'm drinking too many drinks all by myself.
    I've been poking a voodoo doll that you do not know I made, for you, of you.