What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

• I should do something, even temporary, the whole floor needs over-boarding it's that lightweight polystyrene sandwich crap that's in old caravans,I might have a go at digging a good amount of polystyrene out and squirting some expanding foam in the void cut off excess,seal with something then new lino, maybe..

Is it actually a hole or has it just delaminated and sunk? If its delaminated you can repair it from underneath drilling hole in the ply floor and filling the void with expanding foam.

• Is it actually a hole or has it just delaminated and sunk? If its delaminated you can repair it from underneath drilling hole in the ply floor and filling the void with expanding foam.

I put my foot through the lino tiles and top skin of ply a few months back whilst putting socks on, its a foot sized hole and the polystyrene and bottom section of ply are depressed and splintered, very wet under the van so reluctant to crawl underneath!.

• I put my foot through the lino tiles and top skin of ply a few months back whilst putting socks on, its a foot sized hole and the polystyrene and bottom section of ply are depressed and splintered, very wet under the van so reluctant to crawl underneath!.

AH.. Sounds like cut out the rot and board over with marine ply job.

• Having just seen an ad on tv for a magazine selling lil bits of a Routemaster bus kit , first issue is 1.99 , next 129 issues/pieces are 8.99 each, this makes the model replica cost £1,161 8|

Wonder how many fall for it , and how many of them realise they could have maybe bought a REAL one with that dosh ?

• Waylate, with this response and not too sure what this thread is about except Danaan is bouncing rainbows all over the place . . .

"How I could kill for a hit of crack and a walk in the woods tonight." :P
    alices wonderland

Really? Crack? I'm not scared of much, but I've never done that. However, the night walk in the woods sounds magical. Next time you go I will go with you and make sure you're OK - don't want you stumbling around alone in the woods at night on crack - you'll scare all the badgers away.

• Waylate, with this response and not too sure what this thread is about except Danaan is bouncing rainbows all over the place . . .

Hahahahaha ...:))))

Dont Forget The Hypo Bounce Bouncing As Well hahahaha...

Not To Worry Maxal I Tend To Be Having That Effect On People After A Rainbow Hypo Bouncing Encounter Of The Danann Kind ...HAHAHA ....Even NASA And Area 51 Cannot Track Or Trace It As Signals Go Hypo Haywire As

It Kinda Wipes Peoples Minds And Takes Them For A Ride And A Bit Of A Magic Mushroom World High HAHAHAHA.:))

• Ahhhh . . . Beautiful Rainbow!

I'm Going To Go Bouncy Bouncing Off To The Supermarket Now. HAHAHAHAAAAA . . . It's Twilight, So I've Missed My Chance For Sighting Rainbows, But I'm Sure There'll Be Some Kind Of Earthly Delight. :happydanc