How do you feel right now? (Part Two!)

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Let it all out, it does no good inside! Stand in the garden and shout "Bollocks!!!" There's a lovely moon tonight, you could stand outside and either imagine yourself flying away to it or kicking someone else up there, depending on which takes your fancy ;) x

I'm feeling much better now :) and tea didn't die :)

• Anxious - I thik politics are still swirrling around my head. My wife has been poorly for several months and I have been at home with her for a couple weeks, and feel the pressure of that and the return to work this Monday. A general lethargy and grouchiness.

Hope things pick up for you and hope your wife gets better soon :) run around your garden naked :) you'll feel much better

• Nice I lov that n thanks

There's loads left, I'll put some in a box and attach it to goose and tell it to go find a bearded man that lives in a very green van called markrob but it better fly very fast because he sleeps naked and that thing down there isn't a perch lol

• I don't know really. I saw my boy for the first time today after a breakup. I'm having a tipple. I suppose I'm ok, however things could be better.

Awww....I know thats hard and can be emotionally very confusing Oakley For Anybody....

So Enjoy Your Tipple...And Kick Back And Chillax And Relax With Some Cool Tunes As Tomorrow Is Another New Born Day ...And Today's Thoughts Will Be New Ones...
    Have A Good Friday Night With Your Tipple And Maybe Some Cool Tunes Or A Movie And Maybe Some Yummy Nibbles Or All 3 hahaha:)))
    (((((Hugggs))))).....:)

• Awww....I know thats hard and can be emotionally very confusing Oakley For Anybody....

So Enjoy Your Tipple...And Kick Back And Chillax And Relax With Some Cool Tunes As Tomorrow Is Another New Born Day ...And Today's Thoughts Will Be New Ones...
    Have A Good Friday Night With Your Tipple And Maybe Some Cool Tunes Or A Movie And Maybe Some Yummy Nibbles Or All 3 hahaha:)))
    (((((Hugggs))))).....:)

Thank you for your kind words. This world needs more people like you :)

• Me too please with the chilli LB..I feel sht .as for several months theres been two big people and two hounds living in a 12ft x 8ft space with only occasional use of rest of someones very small house.Summer would have been easier.All stuff in storage.Today found out the place i found for us has been delayed by another 4 weeks.Thought would move in next week.May never actually happen now after all this waiting.:wall:

• Me too please with the chilli LB..I feel sht .as for several months theres been two big people and two hounds living in a 12ft x 8ft space with only occasional use of rest of someones very small house.Summer would have been easier.All stuff in storage.Today found out the place i found for us has been delayed by another 4 weeks.Thought would move in next week.May never actually happen now after all this waiting.:wall:

I'll send some to you too! :) sounds a bit too cozy for me, it would drive me mad living in such a small space with some else :( hope you do get your place x

Sorry to hear that cricket hope things improve for u soon

• Thanks.Part of the frustration is that its others whose actions i have no control over that are messing things up.Sometimes in life you have to relinquish control.Those people are in big warm houses who have never lived out of a carrier bag.But i am lucky.I am fed ,warm and dry.Too many are afraid,hungry and cold outside tonight and every night.Many will die this way this winter...here in the uk.

Sorry to hear that cricket hope things improve for u soon

• Thanks.Part of the frustration is that its others whose actions i have no control over that are messing things up.Sometimes in life you have to relinquish control.Those people are in big warm houses who have never lived out of a carrier bag.But i am lucky.I am fed ,warm and dry.Too many are afraid,hungry and cold outside tonight and every night.Many will die this way this winter...here in the uk.

up until late last year i was homeless for 16 months on the street, my advice to anyone in this situation given my experience, is never give up seek help everyday, go to your local council and keep going to keep them informed of your homelessness, but my biggest part of advice is if you physically fit DO NOT beg you loose a part of yourself and your sense of self worth drops through the floor i tried it and it nearly killed me i was so desperate i cant even express it,
    dont be afraid to go round the back of your local supermarket and make the most of the thousands of pounds worth of perfectly good food they throw away, yes you may get arrested for doing this i did twice but they rarely prosecute knowing your situation, foodbanks are also useful but entirely impractical they give you 20kg of tinned or dried food yayy thats great, but if your homeless you have to then carry that around with you?
    last of all i want to praise the SALVATION ARMY such wonderful people who helps me see my self worth fed me let me use resources and supported me through suicidal crisis without cramming their religion down my throat they are wonderful people and if ever there was a charity to support in aid of the uk's homeless theres one, i am now working again relatively mentally healed (that crap doesn't go away unfortunately) .
    i guess what im saying here is you really do need to help yourself in this world but dont be afraid to ask for help 90% of the time it WILL be refused but now and then given the odds your giving yourself by refusing to give up and keep trying you WILL be ok and it DOES get better,

im thinking of writing a pamphlet on urban homeless survival techniques i employed and giving it to the salvation army shop to give out to our local towns homeless people anyone with questions about my experience or if you want to share you own is welcome to message me it helps me to talk about it an im sure it would other people.

• im thinking of writing a pamphlet on urban homeless survival techniques i employed and giving it to the salvation army shop to give out to our local towns homeless people anyone with questions about my experience or if you want to share you own is welcome to message me it helps me to talk about it an im sure it would other people.

Thanks for sharing some of your story. Although saying 'thanks' doesn't sound big enough I can't express myself very much at the moment so I mean it in the biggest way possible.

I think a pamphlet sounds like a great idea that will be amazing even if it gave comfort/support to one person, but hopefully more :)

• up until late last year i was homeless for 16 months on the street, my advice to anyone in this situation given my experience, is never give up seek help everyday, go to your local council and keep going to keep them informed of your homelessness, but my biggest part of advice is if you physically fit DO NOT beg you loose a part of yourself and your sense of self worth drops through the floor i tried it and it nearly killed me i was so desperate i cant even express it,
    dont be afraid to go round the back of your local supermarket and make the most of the thousands of pounds worth of perfectly good food they throw away, yes you may get arrested for doing this i did twice but they rarely prosecute knowing your situation, foodbanks are also useful but entirely impractical they give you 20kg of tinned or dried food yayy thats great, but if your homeless you have to then carry that around with you?
    last of all i want to praise the SALVATION ARMY such wonderful people who helps me see my self worth fed me let me use resources and supported me through suicidal crisis without cramming their religion down my throat they are wonderful people and if ever there was a charity to support in aid of the uk's homeless theres one, i am now working again relatively mentally healed (that crap doesn't go away unfortunately) .
    i guess what im saying here is you really do need to help yourself in this world but dont be afraid to ask for help 90% of the time it WILL be refused but now and then given the odds your giving yourself by refusing to give up and keep trying you WILL be ok and it DOES get better,

im thinking of writing a pamphlet on urban homeless survival techniques i employed and giving it to the salvation army shop to give out to our local towns homeless people anyone with questions about my experience or if you want to share you own is welcome to message me it helps me to talk about it an im sure it would other people.

I am going through this right now. I go to all these churches that do help, I am willing to work. However I am down in the dumps. Its just a matter of keeping on top of it all. I saw my son today & what is now my ex. She was so upset that I was on the streets that she cried, however weather you're lucky or unlucky we as a human being, you can survive whatever. we are so adaptable that we forget the crap & carry on. We are so adaptable people don't even realise. Unfortunately mental health doesn't go away, but is this just the mental state of survival. Imagine if we had no real laws It would become survival of the fittest & almost game of thrones sort of thing. Yes shit happens, but we can rise above it. This is coming from a guy that could have quite easily put a bag over his head 1 week ago. I got help, that I dont really want. My son keeps me going. However I wish our species would just get along. It would make things so much better, but then I find a forum like this & I have been brought up in the hippy seen with my mum & her husband. I am starting to realise you may speak to private people behind a screen, but everyone is normal to me & like minded. So yeah keep your chin up & get through it! People are there to help. It does take a little input from your point of view, but as they say anything is possible (within reason).

• im thinking of writing a pamphlet on urban homeless survival techniques i employed and giving it to the salvation army shop to give out to our local towns homeless people anyone with questions about my experience or if you want to share you own is welcome to message me it helps me to talk about it an im sure it would other people.

Have you considered putting your pamphlet on here as a thread as part of interactive experiences,tips etc.for those with the street at their feet and the rain in their face?

• Thank you for your kind words. This world needs more people like you :)

Awww thank you Oakley ((((Hugggs))))
    It was very kind of you to say such nice words :))
    But I Think ONE Cray Cray Goofball Bouncie Giggling Looney Tune Hippy DANANN is Enough In This World As This World Struggles To Get And Understand Me As It Is hahahahahaha........hehehe....And Truly It Was Very Kind Of You ...But I Am Only Me ..Danann....Nothing More...Nothing Less ...Just Simply Meez Danann :)))

I hope you are enjoying your tipple and are feeling better tonight Oakley :)))).......Love And ((((Hugggs)))...:)

• Awww thank you Oakley ((((Hugggs))))
    It was very kind of you to say such nice words :))
    But I Think ONE Cray Cray Goofball Bouncie Giggling Looney Tune Hippy DANANN is Enough In This World As This World Struggles To Get And Understand Me As It Is hahahahahaha........hehehe....And Truly It Was Very Kind Of You ...But I Am Only Me ..Danann....Nothing More...Nothing Less ...Just Simply Meez Danann :)))

I hope you are enjoying your tipple and are feeling better tonight Oakley :)))).......Love And ((((Hugggs)))...:)

You are "Doing The Capital Letters Thing Again"... we shall have to take you away and spank your phone for being a "Naughty phone" ..PLEASE Danann....think of the Grammar Police n shit......... we love you baby, we do, but it makes it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to read xxx