How do you feel right now? (Part Two!)

• Happy after a lovely vegan breakfast and mosey round the farmers market with Lord S and Daisydreamer. Anyone who buys a cheesecake starter for breakfast gets my vote :D

Well, it would have been rude not to as it did look totally nomable. And I think we can all agree that it did taste as good as it looked.

Lovely morning :) I will try my best not to eat your jam ;)

Indeedy it was.
    Jam jar #4 delivered successfully. Mission accomplished. *unlocks jam delivery driver achievement*
    Jam jar #3 resulted in a surprise exchange as I got given homemade damson jam to take back.

• oh yeah.. trying to be positive about seeing my g/f but I know its going to be stressy, as usual.. .. oh well.. taking the bike over so we can go for a pedal round the lanes and get some tea and cake somewhere... always helps :-)

• Not so good....right leg,hip etc aching all day. Messed up my application for the government buiness start up loan ....need to do stuff like cash flow,personal survival, get i.d. verified and I've no idea,or self confidence, in how to do that

• Not so good....right leg,hip etc aching all day. Messed up my application for the government buiness start up loan ....need to do stuff like cash flow,personal survival, get i.d. verified and I've no idea,or self confidence, in how to do that

There should be someone to advise you on how to fill the forms in as they are firms getting paid to encourage people to go on business schemes, if not search on line. Good Luck :D
    Good Luck to Angio :D

• I've got a mentor and all that,,,,,,,,,,but the trouble I've got with a lot of it is that it's all lies...............just can't get my head around how I can do a cash flow on a business that I'm trying to start up.........and how apart from the business loan,benefits and my railway pension what I can say for personal survival. A friend of mine on Facebook is trying to explain it to me,but I just don't get it. It's all based on lies and ,to me anyway, fraud.....................

• Heck---and here`s me continuing the doom n gloom nature... Going to Court today...the dreaded Bedroom Tax (and the non-payment thereof :()
    I must admit---I have somewhat buried me head sur le plage about all matters financially over the last few years of troubles i`ve had.
    My arse is getting well n truly bit now.
    I went to try sort it out...the minimum they would accept was £3.75 a week.
    Doesnt sound a lot eh... sigh....
    I`m spiralling down the flippin plug hole here... going down the stupid route... Cash Corrupters, Wonga.Com (and worse I`m afraid).
    Ultimately... I must keep the roof over me knapper...I know that...so I`ll go today and will have to accept whatever they propose... Attatchment of Benefits I assume.
    Eeee lad....:rolleyes:
    xx
    den

• I'm feeling very lucky, Last weekend, with Liz, I visited 2 breweries, went to a bike rally where I met a lot of friends from Guernsey, saw Morris men dancing and had a nice relaxed drive home, which included a pub lunch.

Life is VERY good at the moment :-)

• I'm good! I've been trying to register to look for work( because the stupid Uk government moved the pension goalposts and I am no longer pensionable age - bastards) in the beaurocratic nightmare that is this country. Well, anyway, final interview this morning that started very badly, and ended up with no job possibilities but with me now being the private english tutor of the guy doing the interviewing! It's just half an hour a couple of times a week but hey,beggars can't be choosers.

• i got all bens stopped-four lousy months of heavy :wall:stuff...finally sorted and got me a laptop..it passes:rolleyes:well,not bedroom tax:thumbup: