eden festival :)

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Eden is a welcoming, atmospheric, family friendly festival, located in the stunning meadows at Rae Hills in Dumfries and Galloway and will be set across 10 stages from the 3rd - 5th of September 2010
    2010 Line up..

Gil Scott-Heron
    Roots Manuva
    Zero 7 (DJ set)
    Pama International
    Freestylers (DJ set)
    Zion Train
    Belleruche
    Hilight Tribe
    Banco De Gaia
    3 Daft Monkeys
    Banana Sessions
    Horndog Brass Band
    Bombskare
    Louis Berabbas and the Bedlam 6
    Yes Sir Boss
    Mike Maguire Juno Reactor DJ Set
    The Balkan Bandits
    Biggles Wartime Band
    Big Hand
    The John Langan Band
    Samba Ya Bamba
    Diddly Squat
    SoomT
    Drunken Balordi
    East Park Reggae Collective
    Wille and the Bandits..............and many many more...

SEE YOU THERE...YES :)

• just joined the site and having a look through to find this festival!
    love the look of the line-up, can't wait to get up to the garden of Eden....does anyone know where i can buy tickets?

• This festival will be great.. was planning on going to this one myself but will be out the country.. the photos of the festival last year looked great.... Right up in the mountains of scotland with forests and all sorts around :D

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• Oooooh this looks great, and is pretty close to where we are! I'm seriously considering going, maybe for the Sunday as a fun family outing :hippy3:

• Deffo going to this, although they are not listed above my mates band Spartan Tartan are playing. Catch them in Rabbies Tavern late afternoon Saturday. Who can afford to miss Gil Scott Heron.. awesome legend here in Scotland, gonna pee ma pants :-)

• 8 days to go, the count down is on. Spread the word troops Zion Train...fanbloodytastic saw them at sunrise literally had the tent jumping as soon as they started playing!
    Defo a must see at Eden....

Does the festival close at anytime during the weekend?

• Well, what a festival it was, absolutely loved every second of it, John Langon Band were brilliant, Ska Ya Man blew me away....Big Tams Cider bar and the lady brid project were two brilliant tents... cannot wait for next year, got my early bird ticket already!

does anyone know of thier winter events?