Case full of Vintage dress patterns

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• For Sale are lots and lots of 1940's / 50's and 60's vintage dress patterns in a 1940's brown case. :)

There's aprox 35 in total....

12 vintage womens 1940's / 50's patterns
    8 vintage womens 1960's patterns
    3 womens nighties 50's / 60's designs
    2 vintage skirts patterns
    1 reaaaaally cute tennis outfit design!
    + 8 vintage kids patterns from 60's / 50's.

Here's some piccies, obviousley not all the patterns are shown:

I hope someone will love these as much as me but hopefully have far more use for them!!! I don't really sew anymore so they've been in a cupboard for a long time.

They're mainly size 16/18 (vintage 16/18 is smaller than todays!) bust 36/38 but could be adapted to suit.

I'm open to offers :)

Thanks Clairex

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• How much would you ask for them? I'm really bad at gauging prices :)

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change we seek."

Barack Hussein Obama, 44th President of the United States.

• If it helps i'm interested in all of them except the kids and the nighty patterns, or would you rather sell them all in one go? :)

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change we seek."

• It would be good if I could sell it all together but send me a PM with an offer and i'll see, am not sure what I want for it, just raising spending monies for my hols camping :) ta Clairex

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• Just sent you a pm :)

• SOLD fanks xx