Piracetam/Pramiracetam/Nootropics

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I've been reading up on nootropic substances for the past couple of days, and I'm considering trying them.

Nootropic substances affect the mind. The two I mention in the thread title (that I can't be arsed to try spelling again) are used as intelligence/concentration enhancers, most often used by college and uni students from what I've read. Pro-Plus MkII, I guess.

It's legal in the UK according to my research. All the people who've tried it describe a surprising clarity of mind and, improvement in speed and flow of thoughts. Some describe an urge to get things done.

There has been one case of a user experiencing kidney problems - though the nootropic being used was never proven to be the cause.

Has anyone had any experiences with this stuff? Anything I should know or look into?

• I went ahead and made a purchase.

I have 30 Aniracetam capsules and 6 Piracetam capsules.

First of all, they are bloody big. I considered getting some practice in by swallowing the sofa, but I thought sod it.

I'm going to do a report in case anyone is interested. I forgot to mention in the previous post, but I'm not breaking any law here, so it should be ok :p

Here goes. :waves:

• Interesting , neer heard of em , could do with a bucketfull myself , might et something done then :)

• ooh, missed this thread first time around. as did, um, everybody it seems.

never heard of any of this stuff at all, so would be interested to see what happens.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

• Day 1 - took the first at 17:25. The effect is supposed to take between 20 and 40 minutes.

Felt a slight buzz and had a slight urge to get something done - in fact, set up my recording laptop and guitar and messed around for a while. Took a couple more as the day went on, but ended up falling asleep (just woke up around 20 mins ago).

I PMd the seller (another forum), who said the "3 per day" dosage can be all at once. Will try that tomorrow, as there was an effect but it wasn't as powerful as I've heard reported.

• Jumpstart here I come! ;)

A quick scout around suggests pramiracetam is considerably stronger than piracetam. Looking forward to more feedback. If you sprout two heads, you will tell us, won't you?

A quick scout around suggests pramiracetam is considerably stronger than piracetam. Looking forward to more feedback. If you sprout two heads, you will tell us, won't you?

In Stereo probably :)

Transmetropolitan references are always welcomed. :D

I tried getting hold of pramiracetam; if I remember correctly it's potentially 30 times stronger than piracetam. Aniracetam is something like 7 times stronger than piracetam and the "attack dose" where you take a large number of the capsules to kickstart the reaction is optional.

And...do you mean you guys only have one head? :eek: